• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    First snubby, traded for it here. Looking forward to getting comfortable with it.
    cBrS9ei.jpg

357Slinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Sellersburg
    A Pair of Rugers

My pair of SP-101's. 38spl/357. I completely polished the internals, put in Wollf hammer and trigger springs and changed out the factory grips. They are smooth shooters and little tanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
      IMG_0505.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 16

bigjeepman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2020
    SLC
    I have a few wheel guns that I sure enjoy shooting and some days just looking at ...

a Smith M686-6 7 shot
    EN0CF0o.jpg

mMnCEXT.jpg

a Ruger New Model Blackhawk .357 stainless
    Ld9WT70.jpg

a Smith M36
    HD28cPs.jpg

my camp gun ... a 1987 Ruger Blackhawk .45 colt with elk grips
    FelKWrw.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Real nice stuff jeepman ..... and some cool matching blades to boot. I think that you're gonna do just fine around here ! :thumbsup:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    A S&W 629-4 6 inch I just picked up off Gunbroker. I like these 629-4's, they have upgrades like drilled and tapped for scope mount, the new style rear sight but before the MIM and round butt of the -5's and ultimately the lock of the -6's. I had seen some of these as both SB and RB and forgot to ask when I bid on it but it luckily has the square butt. It came with factory Hogue rubber grips so i'll likely put some VZ's on it, not sure yet. The timing and lock up are rock solid, I look forward to trying it out.

gND9ZI4.jpg

Vp7lYA2.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A S&W 629-4 6 inch I just picked up off Gunbroker. I like these 629-4's, they have upgrades like drilled and tapped for scope mount, the new style rear sight but before the MIM and round butt of the -5's and ultimately the lock of the -6's. I had seen some of these as both SB and RB and forgot to ask when I bid on it but it luckily has the square butt. It came with factory Hogue rubber grips so i'll likely put some VZ's on it, not sure yet. The timing and lock up are rock solid, I look forward to trying it out.

gND9ZI4.jpg

Vp7lYA2.jpg
    That's a beaut for sure. Nice find.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    While not mine this is a customers gun that was in for some work and I thought other might like seeing it.
    The engraving is good quality and makes my hands hurt just thinking about the number of hammer hits it took to do.
    I'm not much of a bling guy but this gun intrigued me and I'm not going to lie I wanted it.:drool:

2kIgi70l.jpg

pqw7vZ8l.jpg

I8smL2Rl.jpg

Now if it was mine I would bob the hammer and do my high polish on the hammer and cylinder release and end of the barrel and underlug and inside of the trigger guard and cylinder flutes and put a set of Houge exotic wood no finger groove grips. EDIT: also a gold bead front sight.
    I would carry it and shoot some IDPA and ICORE with it.

Top Bottom