• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I don't think I would have been able to restrain myself if the prosecution swept me with an Ar with his finger on the trigger.
    What would happened if a juror yelled out "don't sweep us with that weapon you ass!"
    We have seen on multiple occasions, people (usually libs that don't know anything about guns) sweep the audience with a weapon and no one calls them out.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'd have demonstrably ducked and covered out of instinct. The visual of that alone would probably say more than words. And given the 'accidental' shooting on the Alex Baldwin movie set only days prior which has already spawned a bunch of outrage that Hollywood often still uses real guns instead of props, I'm surprised that prosecutor hasn't faced more severe backlash but I guess since he's doing their good work the media won't crucify him unfairly like they did Rittenhouse.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Somewhat off topic but. Did anyone notice his flip up sights and red dot were missing from the rifle in court.
    The images of Kyle on the streets show a optic and a set of sights.
    Wonder why? No conspiracy here just curious.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I remain unconvinced that he actually pointed it AT the jury. That's a fun meme but I don't think it actually happened that way.

Juries are under pretty strict instruction to sit still and shut up. I would not be engaging in a big performative freakout.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    signal-2021-11-16-12-37-12-729_jpg-2172565.JPG

FB_IMG_1637127077297-2175842.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Somewhat off topic but. Did anyone notice his flip up sights and red dot were missing from the rifle in court.
    The images of Kyle on the streets show a optic and a set of sights.
    Wonder why? No conspiracy here just curious.
    I read somewhere they had to remove the sights because the rifle would not fit in the (secure?) evidence box they had. Guess it was easier to manipulate evidence instead of getting a bigger box. At least they didn't cut the barrel shorter and make the rifle illegal.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    You are sitting in the jury box.
    Does that mean you will jump out of the box to deal with the muzzle sweep?
    Yep. No compromise to handling dangerous stupid people. We will never get bad gun handling skills on the down turn if we (the intimidated) stay quiet like sheep. Make it known as to zero tolerance of poor and dangerous gun handling. I for one am not shy or introverted when each act of poor gunhandling threatens the very existence of the 2nd for all. As a sportsman, citizen and gun enthusiast, I expect responsible gun handling from others and don’t give a crap about hurting their feelings when they just disrespected me.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yep. No compromise to handling dangerous stupid people. We will never get bad gun handling skills on the down turn if we (the intimidated) stay quiet like sheep. Make it known as to zero tolerance of poor and dangerous gun handling. I for one am not shy or introverted when each act of poor gunhandling threatens the very existence of the 2nd for all. As a sportsman, citizen and gun enthusiast, I expect responsible gun handling from others and don’t give a crap about hurting their feelings when they just disrespected me.
    The 48 law enforcement officers who slam you to the ground and pile on you won’t be shy or introverted either. Probably wouldn’t even make it out of the jury box.

Top Bottom