What we know about the state of the permitless carry law going into effect July 1

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I OC'd into Aldi and Kroger this afternoon! But tomorrow... oh wait... I always did that.

When I took my parents to AT&T to solve my mom's phone not working, a young saleslady said she remembered me from last month when I got a new phone.

Of course, in the car, my mom seemed impressed that a young girl remembered me.
    I told her, it probably was the gun on the hip, and not the 70s mustache that she remembered.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When I took my parents to AT&T to solve my mom's phone not working, a young saleslady said she remembered me from last month when I got a new phone.

Of course, in the car, my mom seemed impressed that a young girl remembered me.
    I told her, it probably was the gun on the hip, and not the 70s mustache that she remembered.
    You can never be sure though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

It'd be nice to know why the radio station that host's our own Gun Guy would use a picture like this in their "news" article???

View attachment 208945
    What a great article!

Doug Carter, superintendent of Indiana State Police, had told Indiana lawmakers considering the law earlier this year that more than 10,000 applications for carry permits were denied in 2021 because they were not legally allowed to carry a gun.
    Some of those were because people just made mistakes on them and didn't have the time, knowledge, or resources to appeal.

Taylor agrees that without the state permit system, he expects more people who shouldn’t be carrying guns to have them, which could lead to a surge in crime.
    OMG. Criminals are going to carry guns! Of course the only thing that was stopping them before was the fact that they didn't have a license. I'm sure they are all heaving a big sigh of relief today. Now they can get started on their crime sprees.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OMG. Criminals are going to carry guns! Of course the only thing that was stopping them before was the fact that they didn't have a license. I'm sure they are all heaving a big sigh of relief today. Now they can get started on their crime sprees.
    Wouldn't the criminals just move to Vermont? ConC since 1777, they seem pretty docile, they keep voting crazy Bernie into office. Sound like easy marks to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Can’t believe this hasn’t been posted yet, I meant to post it at 12:01 but thankfully I was asleep.

What else ya got?

Yeah that’s what they’re saying. Though Peace Frog is about Morrison’s girlfriend’s abortion. So that song could be relevant for two INGO threads. :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    True, but look at all that dried blood on the right side from past gun battles!!!
    If it wasn't for this dang drought there would be no evidence of when the Amo Militia picked the wrong neighborhood :lmfao:

Reactions: tsm

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    J.D. peaks out the window to check for the rivers of BLOOD IN THE STREETS!!!! AAAAAAhhhhhhh...

Dang, no rivers of blood. Really wanted to see what that was going to look like...

Oh well, back to working on the wife's car. :cool:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom