What we are up against....readings from the opposition.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe those people wold be happier in Venezuela.

It's tough to get a message out when most of the "message service" says your opinion is heresy and treats you like an apostate. Cathars and Lollards to the stake!!!!!!!
    Now this is true.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Being my mid 60s I've never seen the big left media so intense, it's like their philosophy has become state religion. When people disagree, it's an inquisition. I see the same faces and words in medieval European history only back then heretics faced the rack or the stake. It gets scarier every day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Being my mid 60s I've never seen the big left media so intense, it's like their philosophy has become state religion. When people disagree, it's an inquisition. I see the same faces and words in medieval European history only back then heretics faced the rack or the stake. It gets scarier every day.
    QFT

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You mean the message that had to be voted in with massive fraud and then propped up with troops and barbed wire? That popular message?

I suspect you and I have different definitions of 'appealing'
    I suspect you and I have different definitions.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I
    I was gifted a one-year subscription to the Atlantic once. Every issue went from the mailbox to the recycle bin.

Surprised it's still printed...
    Used to have a subscription to The Atlantic in the 80' & 90's. Started going off the rails after 9/11. Gave up on it by 2010.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He doesn't look all that different. Having an anti-gun agenda doesn't imply one's immigration background.
    I really font card what he looks like. I am far more interested in what he sounds like. He sounds like a carpetbagger.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been on this rock just a tad bit longer than you and yes the MSM has been weaponized against us. Us being people who believe in freedom and rugged individualism.

Top Bottom