• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unique

Plinker
    Sep 6, 2017
    Argos
    I’ve got a Savage ML2 muzzleloader. I can’t find on Leupold website which mounts will work on it. If anyone knows what Leupold part number will work it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    An alternative option if you're wanting a rail: https://www.egwguns.com/savage-round-back-muzzleloader-picatinny-rail
    referenced here: https://www.randywakeman.com/EGW_Dedicated_Scope_Base_for_Savage_10MLII.htm
    EGW also makes several series of rings.

Worth noting that I did have issues with my Meopta and the EGW rail on the T/C dimension due to the quite large eyepiece on the Meopta.

I don't know much about the 10ML-II, but there are some differences in the 10/110 depending on the production year.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I ran a 4X on a Knight in- line MZ and it was a killing machine.

TC sold offset mounts years ago for scoping their traditional style MZs.

Some states allow limited magnification (1x) optics in their primative season. IN doesnt care what you stick on top of your smokepole.

As for bows and optics. Reddots were a thing quite a while back.....the owner of Oneida ( Pollington ) had a sight/ mount.

Emo66

Plinker
    Mar 31, 2021
    Valparaiso
    Heck yeah! I have them both! Scope on my ml-2 and on my Oneida Black Eagle. You are correct, Claude Pollington (now past) owner of Oneida sold and set it up for me at the shop in Marion Michigan years ago. Still have it, still kills deer.

Top Bottom