• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whom are these angels that should rule us?

Whatever system provides the best protection of rights, maximizing personal liberty, while being compatible with human nature is best.

I’d like an anarcho capitalist to explain how their idea works in sufficient detail to make the logical case for it, addressing the criticisms. Instead adherents just post pithy one-liners to deflect from criticisms rather than resolving them.

We can start with what exactly an anarcho capitalist society would look like. And then explain how this would come about.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    The less government, the better. I would envision a minimal state where they are responsible for national defense and very limited domestic matters (such as prosecuting direct torts against unwilling parties). But it'll never happen. Instead the government will continue to grow in bureaucracy and in power, taking away freedom at every turn.

blain

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    My ideal structure would be that of a benevolent dictator.
    Since we're venturing into the land of "if only" and "what ifs"...
    This benevolent dictator would have the best interest of the governed in mind.
    Not "best interest" as that of giving a child ice cream for three meals a day, but the actual long term "best interest".
    This benevolent dictator would rule the governed with perfectly blind justice, not showing partiality at all.
    This benevolent dictator would care for and love the governed so much that if needed He would sacrifice His own Son on their behalf.

We'll now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Top Bottom