• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I don’t wear panties. Just calling spades, spades. There are three threads here on a political nobody that apparently a bunch of men drool over.

As for the third party quote, that sounds a lot like something i heard before, oh, yes, it was a Trump slogan…
    Sorry, just because someone thinks a girl is pretty, doesn't mean they believe in her politics. Again, that's jumping to conclusions, NOT calling a spade a spade. As far as Trump heading a third party, that would be great. Many Republicans hate him even more than the Democrats.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Sometimes, in many things in life, recent converts are the most zealous with their newfound epiphanies. Maybe this will be Tulsi. Judge by fruits not by mere words (or slick looking videos).

I'm watching with interest. I first started paying attention to her when she masterfully kneecapped Kamala in the debate. I've wanted to like her because she says a lot of things that are refreshing to hear from a politician, but her stance on firearms kept me away. I'm waiting to see what she does next.

Reactions: KG1

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As many here complain that there is little difference between republicans and dems, largely because of the likes of Murkowski, Collins, and Romney, all this can possibly be is democrat lite. What ground can there be to hold that is not held? Anything else on the issues you name and they will be more conservative…

You don't think Republicans are divided on where the line is drawn on abortion? Or Democrats are lock step on magazine capacity laws? Republicans who were fine with gay marriage? Democrats that think only biologically female athletes should legally be allowed in women's locker rooms not and competing against Trans athletes?

Or anyone who disagrees on where ever the party hardliners put the rules is RINO / DINO?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    She literally went over that issue in depth. Watch the video.

I did watch the whole video after that post. I only read the article first when I made that comment. Read the thread. I quoted my previous post and posted the video in which it answered my own question and queued it to the spot in the video where she discusses the right to bear arms for others to see and it was addressed further on in the comments after that. I was well aware of it before you brought it to my attention.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    1. She is HOTT!
    2. She believes in the Constitution
    3. Don’t have to agree on everything
    4. I believe we may see a Trump Tulsi ticket?
    5. She has actually served her country

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1. She is HOTT!
    She's certainly has some things going for her and that's why I'm not slamming the door on her just yet like some others have. I'm giving it some time to see where she goes from here. It won't hurt anything. Tulsi sure is a damn site better than the current moronic, incompetent, cackling, weed smoking fool of a VP that was chosen strictly for identity and not for her mental acuity and likeability (or lack thereof)

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As evidenced by comments here; a pair of mammeries and silliness ensues…
    I have to assume that you were addressing this in part to me as well as others because I said the word "boobage" I was more talking about Padma Lakshmi because the pic that was posted was of her. She's attractive but I wouldn't vote for her if she were running for political office based on that any more than I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard for that reason.

You act like that was the only thing that was discussed. It was a brief sidetrack not started by me that I commented on and i identified it as a sidetrack. I've posted plenty about the relevant political issues concerning Tulsi Gabbard and her position on a number of topics in this thread that had nothing to do with her looks. Perhaps you missed those.

I don't think anyone in this thread has seriously suggested that they would vote for her or would potentially give her a pass based on looks alone.

For me personally it's not about superficial looks. She has to further earn that trust in deeds not just looks and words for me to even begin to consider supporting her in any capacity. I'm not even close to being there right now.

I've repeatedly said that I want to see more action on her part. (not talking about physical attributes)

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    1. She is HOTT!
    If a specific gender is needed, I would take Kristi Noem or Nikki Haley before Gabbard. Both of those have a political voting and policy track record that I can support more than Tulsi.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    1. She is HOTT!
    That might be the one thing that would keep me from voting for Trump.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    1. She is HOTT!
    Well, MOST of it, anyway. Standing back watching to see what her actions say. She is either coming to her senses, or as others have said, saying what she needs to to get votes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom