Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    that sounds like "common sense"
    We'll see how much "common sense" she has now when it comes to 2A rights. Waiting for her to go on the record now that she has signaled her position has changed.

Staying tuned.....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Her own side hates her so freaking much now, there's actually a chance this may be a legitimate late life conversion.
    Yep. She can't go back now. If she wants to have any chance, then she needs to continue with her conversion and stick with it otherwise she will be on an island all by herself.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. For one she grew up in Hawaii which we know is not a 2A friendly place. While she was in the army she was a Spc in the medical corps and then an MP officer so her familiarity with firearms probably didn't go beyond qualifying once a year. Her previous positions were pretty much down the line of democrat talking points so she probably didn't have any real information on gun issues and probably didn't really care. Perhaps she's spent some time actually researching the issues, who knows. She wouldn't be the first 'anti-gunner' to change their position.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My commie son was parroting the "she is a Russian agent" line made up by Hillary during the last election.
    I've certainly been accused of that a million times at this point.

It has a cumulative effect on a person.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I seem to remember a recent President that used to be a Democrat, but was accepted by most Republicans... what was his name?
    Yeah, but he invented America First and delivered on his promises to the best of his ability against massive opposition

She just wants to hitch her wagon to MAGA to be politically relevant again. I guess getting a real job doesn't appeal

The XX version of Mitt Romney

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I came around on guns after I realized that most of what the left had been telling me was a lie. Perhaps she's had a similar epiphany.

It will be kind of hard to gain support in the pro gun movement unless we give former anti-gunners the chance to change course.

Some change their minds.
    Some, are just trying for votes.
    :dunno:

I'd ask if you were in the video :) but since I've met you...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I like Tulsi, and I don't agree with her on everything. She's a tough, intelligent and beautiful woman and I'm more than happy to watch her shoot guns all day long. If her political position changed on something over time then so be it. In this particular case she improved her position (in my opinion). Keep in mind, she is/was an Army officer so she should be able to run and gun.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So…when she was quoted supporting common sense safety measures before, she was pandering for votes? Wonder what she’s doing now? Fine words here. They sound about right. Is she still pandering for some future run? Time will tell.
    I would remind her that as a Democrat she supported a reinstatement of a federal ban on "weapons of war" which happened to include semi-automatic rifles like Ar-15s.

She was also in favor of magazine capacity restrictions and expanded UBCs.to close gun show loopholes.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom