• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maralibis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2014
    fort wayne
    For those who were replying to the auction here are the results for the 19-3
    $650.00 Plus 10% auction fee then there's shipping & FLA
    I didn't bid on it was in the middle of replacing water heater and totally slipped by me

Attachments

• 4-S&W-19-3.png
      4-S&W-19-3.png
      155.4 KB · Views: 12

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Beauty, need, and value are all in the eye of the beholder, be it the seller or the buyer?
    It's good to get other's input or opinion but, in the end, it's all up to you.
    I've paid 'above' value (not by much, but based on need) for items before...mainly to get what I needed in a timely manner and not get strung out with the sale, but never have I been in a situation where I bought above or sold below value to simply appease someone else!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I didn't bid on it was in the middle of replacing water heater and totally slipped by me
    The water heater was a better spend. :rolleyes:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Pretty sure it was 20% for on line bids. 10 in person. I've bought some stuff from them, guns and other things. It's a you gotta want it and be happy thing... there are no "deals". I was watching a beretta 84 in that auction, but didn't want it as bad as someone else... lol.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I spent 7 hours watching that auction. There were some things that went for fair prices, but some idiots were bidding as well.
    A Winchester model 64 in .219 Bee had 4 pre-auction bids up to $1,100. Bidding started there and first bid was $4,600. No one else even bid. Serves the guy right for bidding like a DB.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Full disclosure: I like auctions! It's a Southern Indiana thing.

I like the online/live audience auction. Very interesting.

I hate the Internet clowns running up the price on something they've never actually seen.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    So $650 + 20% online auction fee + shipping & transfer fees...we're looking at closer to ~$850

Top Bottom