• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    So the really big question then is... Do the Zombies want to eat our bacon, or is bacon to Zombies what silver is to Vampires?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    If the zombies are after our brains, but could be coaxed away with bacon what would you do?

Fight them off to save both brains and bacon? Give them the bacon and save your ammo? Or stop to eat the bacon yourself, forgetting to shoot the zombies first thus having your brain eaten?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    i am going with the a rumor bacon(ham...ect..all forms of pork) is very toxic to zombies.You can wear bacon around your neck and it fends them off(like garlic to vampires). If you hit a zombie with say a ham,he will melt and die(I do not recommend such a use for ham...zombie goo also ruins the ham).Now I do recommend using ham bones in such a manner(though only about half as effective as a full ham).This is supposidly how the zombie attack of 1927 was ended(the only survivor of Ikillalotazombies ,a small town near Gary Indiana was a local pork farmer,his account started this theory).So keep bacon handy,you know just in case there is another zombie breakout near you!

Top Bottom