• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Added 4 more cases of water to the collection, currently at 48 cases of 40. Also another 20 pounds of white rice in mylar and buckets. Who doesn't love some good ole rice and beans?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I added a dozen packets of Black Rifle Instant Coffee to my pack.

I wish I could say I got a new chest rig, but delivery is taking longer than expected. It was supposed to arrive today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I added a dozen packets of Black Rifle Instant Coffee to my pack.

I wish I could say I got a new chest rig, but delivery is taking longer than expected. It was supposed to arrive today.
    We have a serious supply of the BRC in the pantry.

We founds and snagged up about a case of the large cans of the terrorists favorite corned beef hash. They can go through this stuff if we let them.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    PhotoNinja and I went up to Bailey's in North Judson yesterday. They had 12-packs of chafing fuel(2-hour) for 4.99. Picked up a couple(I may be rubbing off on her, it was her idea).

Also picked up a rat trap for .99. Got my eye on a piney squill that keeps tormenting the dogs.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    This week used the Texas crisis to remind my wife why there is all this crap taking up space. We’ve been without power for a week and she was well taken care off using our preps.

Will use it to encourage my son to get on board prepping for his family.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Also picked up a rat trap for .99. Got my eye on a piney squill that keeps tormenting the dogs.
    Have one that is way too smart and fast. Kept tripping the rat trap and then somehow jumped out of the way before it got caught. Won't go into the live trap I set with same bait. Seems to always know when I have my rifle handy and makes sure there isn't a safe backstop.

Too bad claymores are so hard to find.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Made multiple test drives with new 4WD vehicle on unplowed paved roads and also simple off-road (large grassy field) to confirm ability to travel in deep snow and ice in a crisis. Passed with flying colors!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Bought a 6500/5500 watt generator. Mr. Heater portable buddy. 2 burner camp stove. 8 5gallon bottles of water. A bunch of canned and boxed food and some 25 year emergency food buckets. Mason jars, wicks, and crisco, to make candles. 4 person tent for me and wife and 3 person tent for the kids. Mini barbecue grill and charcoal. Cord of wood for fireplace.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I bought about 5 boxes of legit military MREs. Menu a. I think I have roughly seven boxes now so I hope I’m good there. About to clean out my basement storage and get things organized.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I bought about 5 boxes of legit military MREs. Menu a. I think I have roughly seven boxes now so I hope I’m good there. About to clean out my basement storage and get things organized.
    The new place doesn't have as much space for storage as the old one. I told the wife I was going to sell off some of my cases of MREs. She said no way, they are paid for and don't cost anything extra to store.... just in case.

Then she started asking me why I was selling off other items, including ammo. If I am not careful my furniture will be made of full ammo cans stacked in different variations.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Do most of you do the 5 gallon bucket for rice and bean with desiccant packs or do you think just bagged rice and beans is fine? Just storing in the finished basement.

Top Bottom