• Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    What has he done right?
    Well he got elected.
    When he didnt have a snowballs chance in hell,there he is.
    Piece of s@@t cheated and we all know it.
    Bad thing is people are just going to let it happen and complain.
    Time to get off our butts and do something about it,unless you like having a clown in the white house.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    What has he done right?
    Well he got elected.
    When he didnt have a snowballs chance in hell,there he is.
    Piece of s@@t cheated and we all know it.
    Bad thing is people are just going to let it happen and complain.
    Time to get off our butts and do something about it,unless you like having a clown in the white house.
    I don't think Biden cheated. I don't think he's got the mental capacity to figure out a cheat nowadays. Others rigging it for him, well, that would be a different story.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If he’s **** himself in public, he hasn’t announced it to the cameras yet. I don’t think he’ll make it out of office still being able to say that however.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You have higher standards than most. Several here have acknowledged one thing or another
    We live in the United States of America, we expect higher standards. If you don't expect higher standards, then maybe you need to experience
    life in a :poop: hole country to better appreciate the higher standards.

Biden can't even get his worthless VP to do the job he assigned her, she's too busy giggling and deflecting.
    "Well I haven't been to Europe either"

Right?! Give the guy a break, he has to do these interviews after an 12 hr. shift driving an 18 wheeler. See how sharp you would be after that.

Ole Joe couldn't double clutch a out of sync 1975 VW Bug transmission to get it out of 1st gear, little alone figure out that the trunk is in the front, engine in the rear and that there is no radiator to fill.

I bet he has the Secret service run the presidential limo to the tire shop to change the air from winter to summer air and vice versa.

OH, he's been trying to buy Blinker fluid for the last 47 years because he was told he was low and needed some.

Want to start with him doing something right......

Grow some BALLS , some big ole dangley clanky ones and start doing what is right for the country, not the democratic party.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    OH, he's been trying to buy Blinker fluid for the last 47 years because he was told he was low and needed some.

Before I was around diesels at all, I'd always chuckle when someone told me their truck needed exhaust fluid. Thought they were ****ing with me. When I discovered it was a real thing later on, I was floored lol.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Grow some BALLS , some big ole dangley clanky ones and start doing what is right for the country, not the democratic party.
    He's got the balls. He's used them a lot over his near 50yr career as a scumbag politician (when he wasn't rubbing them up against children). In that same timeframe he's done nothing right for this country. There is nothing in the democrat platform that is good for the country.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    In case this went under anyone's radar:

Isn't it weird that priest's activities just came to light as a measure was being considered to penalize Biden and Pelosi by the Church?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    In case this went under anyone's radar:

Isn't it weird that priest's activities just came to light as a measure was being considered to penalize Biden and Pelosi by the Church?
    1627830652068.gif

Top Bottom