• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    It seems that ole Joe put together a cohesive enough speech to upset a number of people. He laid out a plan.
    This "King on Puppetstrings," is getting after it. I don't agree with a number of the things he pressing forward, but he's doing a fine job thus far, and it seems to be indicated that his polling supports it.

Polling?:orly:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It seems that ole Joe put together a cohesive enough speech to upset a number of people. He laid out a plan.
    This "King on Puppetstrings," is getting after it. I don't agree with a number of the things he pressing forward, but he's doing a fine job thus far, and it seems to be indicated that his polling supports it.

tenor.gif

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I'm sure all the "Record Number of Voters" are just purposely not clicking the "like" on the videos.

Since the Dem Party is supposedly the youth party, they probably can't figure tech out.
    And then there's this.
    Most votes ever!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And then there's this.
    Most votes ever!
    I didn’t watch his address either. I wasn’t excited about the stupid crap he might say, compared to the last guy in that position.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I didn’t watch his address either. I wasn’t excited about the stupid crap he might say, compared to the last guy in that position.
    This is pretty much what i'm seeing with my lib friends on FB, under Trump it was TDS everyday, after biden was elected it was back to animal memes and food posts, it's like they don't have to pay attention anymore lol.

Top Bottom