• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I had intended to buy a Sig 322 when I could get one for the MSRP $400 Sig originally priced.
    Might not get around to it & not in any hurry though, since I recently picked up a Taurus TX Competition 5" & a KelTec CP33 & a couple of nice Browning Buckmarks & am enjoying.

The day I bought your Smith Victory I stopped by 9 Guns in Anderson and they had a P322 in the case and at the $399 price they should sell for. Of course there was no way I was not buying it!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I was thinking of a mini-14 or mini-30 Ranch rifle. The bolt actions is what I think the OP was talking about

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Yep, the Ruger American Ranch bolt action x39. Lord knows you can't get into a Mini-30 or Mini-14 new for less than $900 now.

Although I'd also buy one for $500. I think they're neat, just not a grand neat.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The day I bought your Smith Victory I stopped by 9 Guns in Anderson and they had a P322 in the case and at the $399 price they should sell for. Of course there was no way I was not buying it!
    I knew someone who bought the Sig through a Sig employee friend at the employee price.
    Sig is making decent money at the $400 price point.
    I was surprised the profit margin was as what it was.

Christow19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2017
    Greencastle
    If I had to start from scratch I would try to get a good deal on a decent AR. If speaking now to add to the collection it would just be a simple .410 single shot. Don’t have one and they’re just an essential for a collection I feel

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Not looking for recommendations. Just a fun topic I thought.

If I was spending $500 on a gun right now I’d by a beretta 21a in fde.

What about you?
    Not going to lie I would probably endorse that exact purchase. I would look for one of the stainless INOX models if I could. Just because I am not all about the FDE color like most people. I still think this particular pistol does look sweet in that color.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I didn’t have any on the list until today, and now I think I’ll get a paint gun. Screwed up some cerakote today, I’ve gotten by (barely) with the wrong gun for too long.

Also the only sub 500$ gun I really want at this time.

Top Bottom