• ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Late Entry From Stout Field show

Two magazines for a S&W Model 52. The most expensive magazines I’ve ever bought!

200 rounds of original Norma 10mm Auto. 200gr FMJ and 180gr JHP @ $.17/rd!

300 rounds of CCI LR @ $12.00/100

An AR15 hand guard removal tool. I just don’t have the strength in my hands anymore.

Two KCI metal AK47 mags for a friend.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I'm seriously considering selling one of my EOTech EXPS2-0 sights and picking up a Trijicon MRO Green Dot w/Larue cantilever mount for the Noveske. It'll knock off 6.6 oz from the gun and I can leave it on for 2 years before I have to change batteries. So, yeah, distinct possibility.

I had one of the original MROs years ago but I absolutely hated the obvious blue tint to the sight picture and the sleight magnification. Down the road it went. Mr. Guns-N-Gear says there is no tint or magnification to the new MRO green dots. We'll see

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    This week was Ammo. Got some 9mm practice rounds, some light self defense loads. A few weeks ago I got some 22 velocitors from an INGO seller.
    Still look for deals that might fall through the cracks on GunBroker. Haven't found any for a few years.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Lucked into a giant footlocker of Bulgarian AK-74 mags. Bought everything.

Also bought more mags for my Walther PDP from Gun Mag Warehouse. Just love this pistol (NOT for beginners).
    I didn't know you had a PDP. I'm still waiting for IOP SD Pro's to show up, I already have the Walther suppressor height sights for the RMR/Holosun, now just need the gun.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    After the Canik deal fell through, finally got the CZ P10c. Put 75 rounds through it this morning. Not bad. Good trigger and less recoil then expected. Feels good in the hand, but the grip texture is pretty agressive. Didn't bother me, but was noticeable. Gonna run several more boxes before I decide if it will replace my ageing 4" 1911.

Vanderbilt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2022
    Nineveh
    ....loading dies and lead bullets. Now I can start working up loads for my 03 Springfield. Also waiting on a primer swaging set.

Attachments

• 20221006_134413.jpg
      20221006_134413.jpg
      546.7 KB · Views: 4

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Finally found some .357 ammo (Armscor) at Rural King and bought it. Bought an Uncle Mikes holster for my Single Six at Sportsman's Warehouse (love that place). Then went and drove around Camp Aterrbury. I used to spend a ton of time there but don't think I've been there in 25 years. A lot has changed.

Top Bottom