• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Been eyeing a S&W Shield Plus with the 5 mag bundle and bag.
    Decided to "pull the trigger" today and WHOA!!!
    Both Bud's Gun Shop and Palmetto State Armory dropped the price $100 to $449. I believe they call that "fortuitous". :)

Before any flames fly, I've been working with my LGS for 2 months to get one in, but they just couldn't get any in their pipeline. They even suggested I look outside before the price or bundle offer disappeared.
    The local shops websites (3 different shops) all raised the price from $549 to $589 about a month ago. Bud's and PSA kept their price at $549, so even with a $30 transfer fee, I was a little under the local all up price. I told my LGS that I would prefer to support him, as I'm sure he makes a little more profit selling from his own stock, and offered to pay an extra $20 on top of his normal fee, just to help keep him in business (for my benefit....I'm not that altruistic!).
    Dude was straight stand up, and said he appreciated the gesture, but no.
    Said " you've bought here several times before, you came here first to source this purchase, and by handling this for you I'm confident you'll give me first chance at your next purchase". Made me feel much better.

Then I go to order and find that $$$ price drop! Can't force the Cheshire grin off my mug. ;) :rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im in a weird place right now. I've got a full slush fund, but nothing I feel compelled to buy.

Well, I REALLY want a M1A (or a Garand in 308) and can afford that. But I cant afford the case of ammo to feed it. Ooof.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Im in a weird place right now. I've got a full slush fund, but nothing I feel compelled to buy.

Well, I REALLY want a M1A (or a Garand in 308) and can afford that. But I cant afford the case of ammo to feed it. Ooof.
    I have a hard time overpaying in this market. I realize it's going to be a while, but I'm looking at the investment side too.
    The Mosin Crate posted a MKIV Webley for sale at $749 (and he'll get it). I bought mine for $200 cash.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a hard time overpaying in this market. I realize it's going to be a while, but I'm looking at the investment side too.
    The Mosin Crate posted a MKIV Webley for sale at $749 (and he'll get it). I bought mine for $200 cash.
    What caliber webley? Just curious bc I own one In 38

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    1791 gun leather and a mission first holster for my sig p320 .40 s&w carry.

4 14rnd mags for the sig p320. (got them $38 a piece at atlantic tactical. $49-$53 every where else. yahoo!)

400 rnds of 147grn 300blk

200 rnds of 124grn sig v-crowns 9mm from the sig site

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    So tomorrow 8/29 is my 20-year wedding anniversary....This afternoon my wife said "Since we both are working tomorrow, I am going to give you your anniversary gift now" and hands me a wrapped box....I open it and to say I was surprised is an understatement! Sig P365 TacPac....been eyeing one of these for a while now.....couldn't be happier...Good thing the range is closed tomorrow, otherwise I would be having a 24-hour bug....

sig2.JPG

Top Bottom