• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    my ole ar is about to get it's old 4X scope retired for a new Sniper 6x-25x scope. then going to use it as a steel plinker at 200 yds.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    UPS just dropped off two PSA AR pistol kits.

Gun parts. Live PD on tonight. Now if I can only convince the wife for a little smoochin time it will be a great day. . . . . Well, two out of three aint bad.

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    I've shot mausers for years. The kick isn't that bad to me. I'm 30 and 6' 4"; that might help a little
    LOL well, 40 yrs ago i used to like the kick of my 44 blackhawk. then my wrist 25 yrs ago said, use your 357, ok, then 10 yrs later my 45. about at 65, the wrist said, you know a 9mm might be kind of nice LOL. now i'm hoping i don't have to at some point drop down to a gay .380. pretty sure you have to wear a skirt shoothing those.
    you go young man, enjoy your youth, lord knows i did.

Ross Rifle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Columbia City
    I went to Precision Arms in Churubusco yesterday. I traded a rifle for a 1914 Gew 98 made by the Spandau Arsenal. One of these has been on my want list for 10 years. My next range trip is going to be extra special
    GEW 98s are arguably the best built of the German-issued Mausers, and I've always found them to be a joy to shoot! Love the Lange Vizier sight, mainly for its looks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tried to find a scope for my target .22 lr rifle today.
    No luck.
    Back bothering me so didn't drive to other stores on my list.

Seen this one? ...

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Leupold VX Freedom 30mm 4-12x or 6-18x , both have side parallax adj.
    Like to look through one first.

Had the EFR 3-9x and it was less than hoped. Had some shadow around outer edge, possibly due to recessed lens. Dunno, was annoying.

That was on my cz455. It now wears a reg VX1 3-9x I adjusted the parallax down to 50 yards. Nicer looking scope, as the new Freedom VX EFR has a more tube looking eyepiece and not bell.

The Savage mkii TR is a pig so a 30mm on top wont hurt aesthetics.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I prefer a reg duplex reticle. Not sure if id like the new stuff. Had an SWFA on the Savage and it worked, but glass not as good as expected and the reticle was so so. The rear eyepiece looked funky too. And the scope was heavy. Am not going to shoot 200 yards w the thing. And proly wont dial. Range toy to 100 and blast varmints. Thats about it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just got a brand new set of wood grips for a newly acquired S&W 14-2 6” K Frame Target Revolver. Can’t wait to put them on and enjoy.

Top Bottom