• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    You know, the dudes there treat me pretty good. Only time I had a problem was when I got an email telling me my pistol had arrived. Thought that meant 'come and get it'. I guess not. Got to wait a few days til it's ready, according to her. ? I thought maybe I was out of line, but, after seeing others response on here, perhaps not.
    Highsmiths in Greenfield was always great about transfers, without fail a short time after I got the delivery notification they'd be calling me saying my gun was ready for pick up, great service. If you have to wait a couple days after it showed up, somethings wrong.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Stock has not been cut. Has Mossberg peep sight. Came with CMP certificate of authenticity. $385.00 before shipping and transfer fees.
    Sounds like a nice one. I have a couple but both have short stocks cut for young shooters or clubs.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Just got a new Pietta .44 cal 1851 Navy.
    Caps, powder, balls, and lube on the way.
    Just decided to try my hand at black powder and use it as a backup, to a backup, to a backup, if ever needed.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    200   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I ordered 3 G19 mags and some Vickers floor plates from GT Distributors, they arrived yesterday.
    Didn't really need them, but found out I only had 6 total mags between 3 G19's.

Top Bottom