• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'd contact them and find out what is going on.
    I couldn't even sign in. My internet wasn't good enough or their site wasn't working properly.
    I'll give it until tomorrow and then I'll do that. I thought maybe with the sales and the holiday weekend that maybe they were just running behind. If they don't make it right, I'll dispute the charge with my credit card company. The order I placed back in September was smooth as silk.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've never had any issues with Norma shooting but I haven't ordered on "black friday" either.
    I've ordered 4 times in the last 6 weeks from them. All promptly shipped and received within 5 days of order placed

I always screenshot my order placed and save until I get the confirmation email

I'm sure it will work out in the end

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I'll give it until tomorrow and then I'll do that. I thought maybe with the sales and the holiday weekend that maybe they were just running behind. If they don't make it right, I'll dispute the charge with my credit card company. The order I placed back in September was smooth as silk.
    I have already sent an email today to their customer service but have yet to get a return response but I totally expected that being a holiday weekend. hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow.

would definitely like to see how you did after you call them tomorrow, and if I get a response to my email I'll post it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I ordered 7.62x39 off them in September. They had brass case I got 200rds for $96 shipped to my door. 4 days to get to me but that was UPS fault. They left it sit 2 days in Plainfield IIRC.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I ordered 7.62x39 off them in September. They had brass case I got 200rds for $96 shipped to my door. 4 days to get to me but that was UPS fault. They left it sit 2 days in Plainfield IIRC.

I had fedex let a package sit in greenwood for a full week before they bothered putting it on a truck for delivery.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    FedEx maintained for several years that my address did not exist, and every shipment that I had via them required me to pick it up at their main office in Louisville, which was about 80 miles round trip.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    FedEx maintained for several years that my address did not exist, and every shipment that I had via them required me to pick it up at their main office in Louisville, which was about 80 miles round trip.
    DHL delivered a package to an address on the other side of the county by mistake. Their solution was to give me the address where it was incorrectly delivered so I could just drive over and get it. Eventually they agreed to pick it up and bring it over. :nono:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have already sent an email today to their customer service but have yet to get a return response but I totally expected that being a holiday weekend. hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow.

would definitely like to see how you did after you call them tomorrow, and if I get a response to my email I'll post it.
    I emailed them this morning with a screen shot of the charge on my credit card. Haven't heard anything yet, and it's still not showing in my order history. Guess I'll try and call tomorrow if I don't hear anything by then.

Top Bottom