What Fighting Back Looks Like

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mar 9, 2008
Lafayette, Indiana
Drama Queens, across the gun culture, fell over in fainting spells after Senator Joe Manchin attempted to get invited to the rocking Washington Post New Years Eve party in Georgetown by appearing to attack civil rights.

While many gun owners are busy crapping their pants and sucking their thumbs, West Viriginia gun owners are busy fighting on a cold and rainy day. Unorganized resistance breaks out in Charleston, West Virginia.

This is what the counterattack looks like. Stand and fight. Stop being demoralized and driven like sheep.

This is What Democracy Looks Like | Shall Not Be Questioned

Prometheus

Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 20, 2008
Northern Indiana
Sooooo... out of the responses thus far how many of you have planned any rallies, or attended one?

I set one up and had a "Tar and Feathering" (had to substitute syrup) at Pete Visclosky's office...

Had about 2 dozen people turn out and other than friends, no one from INGO showed up.

Like Pete, wish ya'll were there....

Done a couple of other protests as well.

Maybe next time I should say there will be punch and pie? :rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
Site Supporter
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Feb 20, 2009
Blacksburg
Sooooo... out of the responses thus far how many of you have planned any rallies, or attended one?

I set one up and had a "Tar and Feathering" (had to substitute syrup) at Pete Visclosky's office...

Had about 2 dozen people turn out and other than friends, no one from INGO showed up.

Good job, but I didn't know you were doing anything, anywhere. Did you post it on INGO? Maybe I just missed it. :dunno:

Prometheus

Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 20, 2008
Northern Indiana

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
Site Supporter
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Feb 20, 2009
Blacksburg

jedi

Da PinkFather
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Oct 27, 2008
NWI

Sadly it's pointless for us (those in
Pete's district) He is anti-gun through and through and has voted for every measure of gun control.

In addition he could care less what you say or do or protest at his office. He does not answer to us (those in his district) and has been in office for 27 years with no major challenge. He is going to die in office of old age before he leaves. No R will ever remove him as this is NWI so the only chance (slim at best like think of a hail mary pass in a football game) is for another D to defeat him in a primary which is NOT going to happen.

So protest, write letters to him all you want. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Jan 10, 2009
Lawrence Co.
What is it we're protesting?

Legislation that hasn't been introduced? Talk shows? Biden and a panel?

Why give the left anything to work with?

GIJEW

Master
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mar 14, 2009
Certainly wasn't many people that showed up at the Occupy Broad Ripple w/ Guns event last year....

I thought about that one, but the guy behind that didn't seem to represent the caliber of gun owner most of us wanted to be associated with. I recall him displaying his Keltec .380 clipped to the OUTSIDE of his pocket for WTHR to video.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom