• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    767 thousand barrels of distillates imported in 2021 on the IEA page(2021)?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_epd0_im0_mbbl_m.htm
    Do you have a link for the 615k?
    Side note. This does not include things made from oil such as plastic(we import a large amount from all over including India).
    April 2022 7765k from India. May 2022 8464k from India. Lastest I found data for.

The IEA is not everything though.

It has far from perfect data and billions of barrels trade yearly without being recognized. The IEA extrapolates data and estimates volumes. It really is not that great of a tool anymore,especially now that it has gone fully "woke/green". "stronger policies need to be implemented to put global gas demand on a path in line with reaching net-zero emissions by 2050 while still fostering economic prosperity"
    The IEA wants you to use zero gas in less than 30 years. Petroleum producers rarely give them data anymore,and I do not blame them.
    Ok, I had some difficulty finding it but I will show links to the 620K barrels per day going to India and the 100k BPD coming back. I hope this works.

The top five destination countries of U.S. total petroleum exports by export volume and percentage share of U.S. total petroleum exports in 2021 were:
    • Mexico—1.16 million b/d—13%
    • Canada—0.84 million b/d—10%
    • India—0.62 million b/d—7%
    • China—0.59 million b/d—7%
    • South Korea—0.56 million b/d—6%
    The 100k they are sending back is in the second link. You have to scroll down to find India.

It is 2021 numbers so I understand 2022 may be different.

Top Bottom