What did Obama and Biden know and when did they know it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I looked at that list and now I ask who can’t unmask someone?

edit: some of these sounded like the assistant deputy under vice emergency back up secretary for snack bar affairs.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I looked at that list and now I ask who can’t unmask someone?

edit: some of these sounded like the assistant deputy under vice emergency back up secretary for snack bar affairs.

Just that tiny list shows how bloated and bureaucratic the federal government has become. DC is pretty much endless office buildings with endless cubicles of federal workers doing who knows what.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The cynic in me is waiting to see who is first to break cover to run to the media, in an attempt to get their message out.

The cynic in me thinks part of the reason MSM and the Obamaites are churning WuVid 19 so hard is to keep those rats from realizing how much water the SS Democrat has already taken on

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Looks like James Clapper learned some lessons from the WHO:
    [video=youtube;ngfOPOIUSMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngfOPOIUSMs[/video]

His camera cut out when he was being asked about the Flynn unmasking, and leaks to the media.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    What has transpired begs the question; what is the historical norm?

Every change of Administration has new people coming in to replace the last Administrations minions. The new people have to come up to speed, and should be expected to reach out to the players on the "big issues" especially on the world stage.

So is there any evidence, or even suggestion, that an outgoing Republican Administration questioned the motives, patriotism, and professionalism of an incoming senior Democrat Administration's personnel and set forth to have them surveilled in violation of the 4th Amendment?

I'm asking a serious question. I'm old enough to vaguely remember Watergate. I cannot recall anything remotely like this.

Secret courts, unrestrained surveillance, political attacks based upon illegally obtained information... the list just goes on.

What keeps popping into my mind is the phrase "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and institute new Government..." I really don't want my children to live through the messy version of that kind of correction.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Answer = Everything, from the beginning.

Now, will AG Barr have them put in handcuffs if the grand jury indicts them after the election?

You know, I'm not sure Obama could trust Joe to keep his mouth shut so possibly Joe didn't know after all.
    I would bet Joe didn't know crap about what was going on in the Obama Administration...by design. First off, Obama would not want anybody, but a dummy as VP...easier to pull the crap he pulled that way. Secondly, even if Joe was "privy" to much of anything, seeing his mental state at this point, he would have forgotten it all anyways.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think the plan was to turn the Federal government into a larger version of the Chicago city government. The reality is that nothing will come of any of it because half of the country is not only not bothered by this, but approves of it. It will remain the plan.

A few years back I took my kids on a boat ride in the lake that gave a tour of Chicago. At one point the tour guide pointed to a particular building and explained how it violates the city's building codes, but it was able to be built because the builder was a personal friend of the mayor. I was disgusted by such a thing, but the tour guide was quite proud of it. He explained it as an example of how Chicago is able to get things done. My point is simply that you should never assume that other people think something is a big deal just because it seems obvious to you that it is.

The people on the other side of an issue don't understand your concerns any better than you understand theirs.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the core of machine politics, city, state, or federal........

Always follow the money

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What has transpired begs the question; what is the historical norm?

Every change of Administration has new people coming in to replace the last Administrations minions. The new people have to come up to speed, and should be expected to reach out to the players on the "big issues" especially on the world stage.

So is there any evidence, or even suggestion, that an outgoing Republican Administration questioned the motives, patriotism, and professionalism of an incoming senior Democrat Administration's personnel and set forth to have them surveilled in violation of the 4th Amendment?

I'm asking a serious question. I'm old enough to vaguely remember Watergate. I cannot recall anything remotely like this.

Secret courts, unrestrained surveillance, political attacks based upon illegally obtained information... the list just goes on.

What keeps popping into my mind is the phrase "...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and institute new Government..." I really don't want my children to live through the messy version of that kind of correction.

Nothing like it ever happened before in history, there's no precedent. Laws put into motion under the GW administration, targeted at fighting terrorism, made for the ultimate tools of political persecution.

Obama was allowed to ignore every single scandal that happened during his administration, because republicans couldn't find their pair, and the media was busy worshiping every word he spoke. It's no wonder he ended up becoming a psychotic tyrant, who sabotaged his successor.

I mean sheesh, even though Obama wiretapped congressional chambers, republicans still refused to do anything about it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So anybody still trying to say obama had nothing to do with this?

His entire inner circle is involved ...
    I guess if they are saying he wasn’t directly involved he must have been the most incompetent moron in history to hold the office.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well, the press is still questioning it, which is precisely the opposite of how they handled the "Trump-Russia collusion scandal". Fortunately, Trump's new press secretary is pretty good at answering stupid questions:

[video=youtube_share;TJNEO2iZcM4]https://youtu.be/TJNEO2iZcM4[/video]

Top Bottom