• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Woman swallowed whole by 22-foot python on her way to work.

Two days after she disappeared, a search party found a reticulated python with a large bulge in its stomach.

“After splitting the snake’s belly by residents, it turned out that… the woman was (the missing woman) who had died,” Harefa said to CNN Indonesia. The woman’s body was largely intact.

No wild pythons that I know of here in Indiana, but you can never be too careful just in case.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I have a 4" 500sw magnum for these very type of situations. An alligator was found in Roanoke not long ago.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    After the report several years ago about the escaped bison I told the wife I better get a 45-70, just in case...

Now I need to think about this... it needs to be something I don't have yet, so obviously it can't be a .22...

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Two days after she disappeared, a search party found a reticulated python with a large bulge in its stomach.

“After splitting the snake’s belly by residents, it turned out that… the woman was (the missing woman) who had died,” Harefa said to CNN Indonesia. The woman’s body was largely intact.

No wild pythons that I know of here in Indiana, but you can never be too careful just in case.
    A 22 foot barrel is way to long, the ballistics must be insane on that sucker…

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

22 feet? .22 Caliber, of course. Repeatedly.

Top Bottom