What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Started 1899 on Netflix, just into the 1st episode. A thriller about a missing cruise ship set in 1899, kind of creepy so far.

Not sure how they will get an entire season out of this but will see.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Has The English been mentioned yet? (Sorry, I haven’t been following this thread much lately). Amazon Prime. We’re enjoying it.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished the first episode of Wednesday and its pretty good. Geared for a crowd younger than me, but thats ok, it was entertaining.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Just started binge watching Chicago Fire on Amazon Prime. Chicago PD didn't pique my interest that much. Same producer and a few characters overlap shows but just didn't like it ad well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Just finished the first episode of Wednesday and its pretty good. Geared for a crowd younger than me, but thats ok, it was entertaining.

I watched it with my daughter last weekend and thought it was good. We watched the first episode at about 10 PM and she liked it so much we ended up staying up all night and watched the entire season.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Just started binge watching Chicago Fire on Amazon Prime. Chicago PD didn't pique my interest that much. Same producer and a few characters overlap shows but just didn't like it ad well.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    The wife and I watch Chicago Fire and Chicago Med.

We don't care for PD either.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Watching the Crown now, pretty interesting. Doesn’t show the Royal family in a favorable light. Watched the whole first season of 1899, still not sure what happened.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    The wife and I watch Chicago Fire and Chicago Med.

We don't care for PD either.
    I'm the other way, I don't watch or like Med. It might be because of what my wife went through and all the time spent in hospitals, I just can't watch med shows anymore.

I watch Chicago fire, a decent show and I watch PD mostly for the Voigt character and the female team members are cute.

I've been watching The Blacklist since inception, Spader is perfect for the Reddington role. Play the rich, eccentric know-it-all to a tee.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I watched Clerks III on Prime; I had to buy it, but being a fan of most of the View Askewniverse, I'm glad I did.

In it, Randal and Dante are now 50, and yes, still clerks. Randal ends up having a heart attack, which he survives, and decides he wants to leave some sort of legacy. He ends up wanting to make a movie about his life, and you can probably guess where it goes from there.

A hilarious (and a little less profane) and touching end to the Clerks saga. Yes, I said touching. Great to see many of the characters from the original movie as well.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I just got hooked on a Netflix series , last night: Extraordinary Attorney Woo a Korean show (with subtitles). Essentially, it's a courtroom drama, with the protagonist being a young lady who graduated first in her class from a prestigious Seoul law school. Oh, and she has been diagnosed with "autism spectrum disorder". It's a drama, yes, but definitely upbeat, with some lol moments as well. One thing that I've noticed is that every actor in the show is attractive. Huh. The lead character is impossible not to like.

It seems odd to me that I am highly recommending a foreign show with subtitles, but then again, I loved Ted Lasso, a show about a professional soccer coach!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Watching the Crown now, pretty interesting. Doesn’t show the Royal family in a favorable light. Watched the whole first season of 1899, still not sure what happened.
    We watched the first episode of 1899 last night. Seems good so far.

You describe it like I did Man in the High Castle. I really didn't know what was going on until the last season.

Top Bottom