What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you are a Weird Al fan, his biopic is epic. its as over the top weird as his music videos are. I literally LOLED repeatedly through the whole thing. Its utterly ridiculous. I cant explain how crazy it is.

Its crazier than his last movie UHF. And it makes the Naked Gun series look like a Richard Attenborough film.

If you arent a fan of his, you will probably turn it off within the first 30 minutes for being too silly. But if you ARE a fan, WATCH IT.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Using Honey Chandler as a stand-in for the Mickey Haller parts of the story. That way Michael Connelly can have "the Lincoln Lawyer" series on Netflix and make bank on both. Good for him and it doesn't seem to harm the story.
    FYI- New Michael Connelly book, a Harry Bosch and Rene Ballard novel, dropped today.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Watched Elona Holmes 1 & 2 on Netflix this weekend. Fun and entertaining flicks based on the younger sister of Sherlock Holmes with similar mystery solving capers. Pretty much woke free unless you still think allowing women to vote was a mistake.
    There's a little more to it's wokeness than that, but it was possible to overlook it. Racial diversity and feminism were both very strong in the movies.

I won't say more, so I don't include any spoilers for those that are yet to watch it.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    There's a little more to it's wokeness than that, but it was possible to overlook it. Racial diversity and feminism were both very strong in the movies.

I won't say more, so I don't include any spoilers for those that are yet to watch it.
    I suppose so. I just focused on being entertained and not searching for things to offend me.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Watched Elona Holmes 1 & 2 on Netflix this weekend. Fun and entertaining flicks based on the younger sister of Sherlock Holmes with similar mystery solving capers. Pretty much woke free unless you still think allowing women to vote was a mistake.
    My better half wanted to watch them so we watched them both last night.
    They were pretty good.

Top Bottom