What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I started watching Blazing Saddles, and quit about halfway through. I can't believe that I used to think that movie was funny.
    Interesting. I haven't watched it in a long time but I think I still would be crying/laughing at some of the lines.

I know I do when I quote several of them.:)

"Is it twue what they say about..." "It's twue!"

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I started watching Blazing Saddles, and quit about halfway through. I can't believe that I used to think that movie was funny.

giphy.gif

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Lincoln Lawyer (series not movie) on Netflix.

Entertaining series, if you liked the movie you will like the series. Probably could have binged in a weekend but my wife sucks at binge watching. She knows how to see if I have watched ahead without her and then I miss parts of the show while she is yammering at me about watching ahead.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting. I haven't watched it in a long time but I think I still would be crying/laughing at some of the lines.

I know I do when I quote several of them.:)

"Is it twue what they say about..." "It's twue!"
    I guess that I no longer find that cheesy Mel Brooks humor funny. I get it that using the "n" word was/is edgy, but going to that or any other well too often gets old. At some point, I became offended, not at the word itself, but at getting bludgeoned with it in the feeble attempt at getting laughs.

Of course, cowboys sitting around a campfire eating beans and farting, and Alex Karras punching out a horse are comic genius, and timeless.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished The Gray Man on Netflix, I thought it was terrific. Always like Ryan Goslings movies. . . . yes, even The Notebook.

Tons of action, some language, no boobs. Just a really good action movie.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I guess that I no longer find that cheesy Mel Brooks humor funny. I get it that using the "n" word was/is edgy, but going to that or any other well too often gets old. At some point, I became offended, not at the word itself, but at getting bludgeoned with it in the feeble attempt at getting laughs.

Of course, cowboys sitting around a campfire eating beans and farting, and Alex Karras punching out a horse are comic genius, and timeless.
    It’s like the constant kick to the nads in the family comedy movies. Ok, it was funny when I was 13, now it’s just dumb.

Reactions: oze

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Prey landed on Hulu and the high seas today. It was pretty great. It's Predator versus Comanche warriors in 1719 Great Plains America. Just a solid action movie.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Prey landed on Hulu and the high seas today. It was pretty great. It's Predator versus Comanche warriors in 1719 Great Plains America. Just a solid action movie.

I really enjoyed it too.

No bad language at all, no boobies but lots of violence for those who may have youngsters wanting to watch it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Any recommendations for good movies on hulu? Tonight feels like a good night to finally lay on the couch and watch a good movie, but when i try i just scroll thru the titles and never pick any lol

Top Bottom