What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Do you have a USB port, that is where my wireless keyboard and mouse connect? Warning not all apps will work with the keyboard. But it does work on the internet app on the Samsung TV’s…
    I tried a wireless keyboard with the little USB thing and it didn't work.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I will be watching the Olympics on Peacock if I understand that I can sign up or whatever I have to do to watch them.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I will be watching the Olympics on Peacock if I understand that I can sign up or whatever I have to do to watch them.
    To sign up for Peacock you merely have to recite the Chinese Communist Party Admission Oath. If you are already a loyal US Democrat then you know the words. Just check the box agreeing to the Terms of Service, the oath is included in the fine print.

It is my will to join the Communist Party of China, uphold the Party's program,observe the provisions of the Party Constitution, fulfill a Party member's duties, carry out the Party's decisions, strictly observe Party discipline, guard Party secrets, be loyal to the Party, work hard, fight for communism throughout my life, be ready at all times to sacrifice my all for the Party and the people, and never betray the Party.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I just started Reacher on Amazon Prime tonight. Pretty good and follows the book better than the Tom Cruise movies. At least this guy fits the physical description a lot better than Cruise.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It has been a long time since I read The killing floor so I cannot say how close to the book it is, but the characterizations are spot on.

I really enjoyed the flashbacks to his youth.

I binged straight through this morning, I intended to watch one episode and stretch it out for a week.

I hope they are filming the next season for Summer release.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We tried to get through the first episode of Reacher, but it was too much for Mom. I don't know if I cared about it enough to finish watching it myself.

Top Bottom