What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just finished up Banshee. It was great. Wish I could hear of more hidden action/drama series like that.

I just started Sex/Life (I like the actress.) Jury's still out, but it certainly ain't for the kids.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    For anyone that watched Breaking Bad or those that haven't this might be the best ending ever. The very moment he dies, the song says "special love I have for you, my baby blue".

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, one down, several more to go. About the only TV I watch is with my 88 year old mom. Tried to watch Bosch and couldn't get through the first episode without "I don't know why they have to use such foul language." - "Because that's how people talk, Mom." - "Not the people I know." Not the first time we've had this conversation and won't be the last.

Next...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    OK, one down, several more to go. About the only TV I watch is with my 88 year old mom. Tried to watch Bosch and couldn't get through the first episode without "I don't know why they have to use such foul language." - "Because that's how people talk, Mom." - "Not the people I know." Not the first time we've had this conversation and won't be the last.

Next...
    Have you tried this yet? No foul language very PG

Heartland​

2007 | TV-14 | 13 Seasons | TV Shows Based on Books
    Spunky teenager Amy is reeling from the sudden death of her mother when she and her grandfather are threatened with the loss of their horse ranch.
    https://www.netflix.com/title/70171946

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @Snapdragon - Longmire may be more to your Mom's liking IIRC, well except for the deputy sheriff Vic. Also Endeavor and New Tricks if she likes the British stuff.

One thing about the British stuff - some of the bad words will go right past many Americans.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I've decided to try Bosch out. Going to give it a few episodes tonight see if I like it.
    Bosch can slow down in spots, but they work hard to get the feel of the locations and "real" police work correct. So no instant DNA results. Characters development is deeper than you would get in a main stream series.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Next...
    Blacklist?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Next...
    My parents don't own a TV or watch anything other than a news report online. They mostly listen to the radio and they have no tolerance for cussing in their home be it radio, or in person.

Top Bottom