What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Been watching Hannibal. I'm part way into season 3. I've never read the books, but of course have seen silence of the lambs. Pretty good so far.

Before that I watched the Queens Gambit a bit back. It was pretty good.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    NF: Cobra Kai. About what you’d expect of a TV spin off of Karate Kid.

NF: Wife just started Bridgerton. The bits I have seen look entertaining. Typical British drama like Downton Abbey. Parts I saw seem well done. (Edit: Just noticed tonight as I walked by the TV this is not PG rated, observed bewbs and booty and other naughtiness).

It would be helpful if INGO recommendations indicated which provider. NF or AP

Last edited:

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Just found out Top Gear UK is now on Amazon prime, was taken off Netflix a while back. Now rewatching the Bolivia special (season 14 episode 6)

edited to add: 13 minutes in and I forgot how funny this show was, shame the BBC had to ruin it

Last edited:

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    At the request of my wife, we watched a movie titled The 2nd on Netflix. In short, a terrible low budget action film centered around a Supreme Court decision regarding our favorite Amendment. Laughably bad. An hour and a half of time I'll never get back.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just found out Top Gear UK is now on Amazon prime, was taken off Netflix a while back. Now rewatching the Bolivia special (season 14 episode 6)

edited to add: 13 minutes in and I forgot how funny this show was, shame the BBC had to ruin it
    Yup.

It's staple dinner time viewing with my wife and I.

And it was completely unwatchable when the trio left. Right now we've started season 3 of the Grand Tour (Amazon).

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Yup.

It's staple dinner time viewing with my wife and I.

And it was completely unwatchable when the trio left. Right now we've started season 3 of the Grand Tour (Amazon).
    I didn't even try watching past the 1st episode after they left. I think that trio could make content based on all sorts of stuff other than cars and still be informative and hilarious.

How are you liking the Grand Tour? I haven't started yet, I don't want to be disappointed I guess. Does it have the same vibe as the original?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't even try watching past the 1st episode after they left. I think that trio could make content based on all sorts of stuff other than cars and still be informative and hilarious.

How are you liking the Grand Tour? I haven't started yet, I don't want to be disappointed I guess. Does it have the same vibe as the original?
    It's pretty much the same format and hilarity.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Really bummed. Had watched the entire Hell on Wheels series when originally released. This thread prior to reboot inspired me to rewatch and was halfway through season 1 when the clock struck midnight and it was gone.
    I got lucky and finished it for the second time about 2 weeks ago. Guess ill have to buy the DVD set and rip it to my laptop now.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    NF: Cobra Kai. About what you’d expect of a TV spin off of Karate Kid.

It would be helpful if INGO recommendations indicated which provider. NF or AP
    Have you watched season 3 yet? I am two episodes in and I'm think I'm done. The first two seasons were just a portrayal of people not taking a minute to understand one another. I'm not up for a third season of that.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Have you watched season 3 yet? I am two episodes in and I'm think I'm done. The first two seasons were just a portrayal of people not taking a minute to understand one another. I'm not up for a third season of that.
    Just finished season 3. Some interesting twist and subplots but basically the same as 1 and 2, no better, no worse, depending on what you’re looking for.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone have Peacock? I see they have 3 different options starting at Free.

Just curious if there service is worth signing up for.

Top Bottom