What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    At the request of my wife, we watched a movie titled The 2nd on Netflix. In short, a terrible low budget action film centered around a Supreme Court decision regarding our favorite Amendment. Laughably bad. An hour and a half of time I'll never get back.
    Yes. Terrible waste of time.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Watched “shooter” last week. Kind of far fetched on some things but makes you wonder about today’s political scene.
    currently watching “bloodline” on Netflix.

BigErnNP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2020
    Southeast Side
    Recent watches on Netflix :
    Frozen Ground - About catching a serial killer. Nicolas Cage and John Cusack

Shimmer Lake - Sheriff hunting down three bank robbers. The way the movie was laid out in reverse time was a good touch.

Triple Frontier - 5 spec ops unite to steal drug lords money and the aftermath.

Id say each of the above is worth a watch at least once.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    On Netflix, Supernatural is on my nightly viewing cue. I watched about the first 5 seasons when first broadcast. It is fabulous. Also the Expanse. I have read those books. They are even better than the series.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    New Netflix Night Stalker four part doc is pretty good.

That dude was pure evil.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    On Netflix, Supernatural is on my nightly viewing cue. I watched about the first 5 seasons when first broadcast. It is fabulous. Also the Expanse. I have read those books. They are even better than the series.
    I've been re-reading some books that became movies/TV shows, and the written work is almost always better.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Watched The Dissident last night about the journalist murdered by the Saudis. Ok, but not worth paying for.

Now watching Murder Mountain on Netflix. About weed growers in northern California. If you didn't know any better, it could be about eastern Kentucky hillbillies.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I’m watching nothing at all on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I’ve never been a Netflix subscriber and I canceled my Amazon Prime in response to their deplatforming of Parler.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I’m watching nothing at all on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I’ve never been a Netflix subscriber and I canceled my Amazon Prime in response to their deplatforming of Parler.

OK, thanks for nothing.

I watched The Rythm Section the other night and liked it.
    I tried to watch L.A.'s Finest, but it's terrible.
    Outside the Wire was ok. Nothing particularly original, but a decent shoot 'em up.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Currently watching Sweet Home on Netflix. It's a Korean post-apocalyptic monster series - kind of odd, but the monster designs are imaginative and in general I love Korean films. I'm on episode 2 of 10.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Outside the Wire was ok. Nothing particularly original, but a decent shoot 'em up.
    Perfect description of Outside the Wire on Netflix. Glad they did not try to make it a Terminator wanna be movie.

Wife never watched all of Netflix House of Cards so we are watching from beginning together. Slow progress as she cannot commit to true binge watching. Thinks she has to shower daily and eat real food instead of snacking in front of the TV.

Top Bottom