What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Does anyone have Peacock? I see they have 3 different options starting at Free.

Just curious if there service is worth signing up for.
    I added it so I could use the free version, but it's just about worthless because everything I wanted was premium. Nothing I want badly enough to pay for.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I started watching a couple "youtubers" lately due to the fact that I just can't find anything on the streaming services I want to watch. I don't know why, but following someone that makes Youtube videos just something I could never get into. That being said, I found that Adam Savage has a Yotube show called "Tested" (or at least a lot of th evidoes are on Yoube from their Patreon account). It's not mythbusters, but I find it interesting and I like that guy. Another one is "C90 Adventures". It's a gentleman that rides his Honda c90 all over the world and it is done well.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Started "The 100" a couple of months ago but can't stand the chick in red so dropped the series. She seems to be a factor for several seasons of the formula that has developed over the first few seasons. Just finished both seasons of "Happy". All I can say is . . . . . WOW! That was some really disturbed **** going on in the writers minds! Definitely not for those prone to nightmares.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    How is Blacklist? I am beginning to run out of stuff I havent seen yet.
    Some of it can be tough to watch for the wife. Story line is interesting enough with some twist that I could not predict. I was not sure I would be interested, then got hooked. My in-laws said that it got weird and they quit watching, but I haven't gotten to that part yet.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Not a thing. Haven't turned on the tv in over 6 months. It keeps calling to me but between work, ingo politics, and complete house interior do over I'm lucky to find time to sleep.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Watching "The Expanse" based on recommendations here, and thoroughly enjoying it. "Cobra Kai" is up next for my solo viewing.

Watching "Yellowstone" with my wife, and it is very good along the lines of "Sopranos", "Sons of Anarchy", etc. but with vastly better scenery, both literally and figuratively, lol!

"Queen's Gambit" was awesome! Watched it twice, once solo because "chess", once with the female-types in my fam because "girl power". ;)

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Started Vikings on Prime. I made it into the second season and I think I am done with it.

I was hoping it would be like The Last Kingdom but it is not even half as good.

Finished Downton Abby over the weekend. One of the best shows I have seen.

Top Bottom