What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Had a padron 2000 today during my maiden voyage on my new boat.

@BigRed had a padron 7000 a couple weeks ago. Couldn't keep it lit, started to unravel, and I found it to be too big of a ring gauge for my tastes.

The waitress at Nicky Blaine's was kind enough to replace it for me with a diff cigar since it was unmanageable. I went with a Kristoff as replacement.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Had a padron 2000 today during my maiden voyage on my new boat.

@BigRed had a padron 7000 a couple weeks ago. Couldn't keep it lit, started to unravel, and I found it to be too big of a ring gauge for my tastes.

The waitress at Nicky Blaine's was kind enough to replace it for me with a diff cigar since it was unmanageable. I went with a Kristoff as replacement.

Strange.....have never had that issue with them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Those are an awesome stick, has a sweet Smokey flavor of smoked pork.
    Smells like a wet horse out of the wrapper but it's oh so good once it's lit. This one had the sweet cap on it too.

I heard how they cure the leaves. The put them in a barn and smoke them dry. They use mostly old whiskey barrels IIRC.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Smells like a wet horse out of the wrapper but it's oh so good once it's lit. This one had the sweet cap on it too.

I heard how they cure the leaves. The put them in a barn and smoke them dry. They use mostly old whiskey barrels IIRC.
    I haven’t ever smelled a cigar out of the wrapper and thought it smelled good to be honest. Interesting about how they cure them, I guess that explains the smoke flavor…

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I haven’t ever smelled a cigar out of the wrapper and thought it smelled good to be honest. Interesting about how they cure them, I guess that explains the smoke flavor…
    Find a Drew Estate Java Mint. Smells like a Thin Mint girl scout cookie. Tastes like one too. It's the perfect desert cigar.

The Macanudo M is a coffee infused stick. It smells good too unlit. Smells even better lit up.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Find a Drew Estate Java Mint. Smells like a Thin Mint girl scout cookie. Tastes like one too. It's the perfect desert cigar.

The Macanudo M is a coffee infused stick. It smells good too unlit. Smells even better lit up.
    Oh yeah that macanudo is a really good stick! I haven’t tried the Java yet, I’ve looked at it and debated about it but never have, guess I’ll have to now!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not a cigar smoker but wonder if anyone uses a cigar carrier like the old timers? I might just have an old pigskin type to put in the Marketplace.
    I have a couple that I obtained over the years. I think I got them free for buying some special package. I used them a couple of times, but I haven't used one in years.

Top Bottom