What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Got a box of Alec Bradley “white gold” nothing to write home about but the price was right and it smoked good while I was watching my new favorite show thanks @BigRed

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Got a box of Alec Bradley “white gold” nothing to write home about but the price was right and it smoked good while I was watching my new favorite show thanks @BigRed
    “We moved towards Dome’s Crossing and the Red River, and tragedy’s next opportunity to ravage what’s left of us. My mother says the pain will fade and the good memories return. I suppose that’s true. Every person on this planet will endure this pain, until they are the cause of it for another. Someday I’ll die and shatter hearts, too. But that is not today. Today I am living. And I am a shadow.”

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    “We moved towards Dome’s Crossing and the Red River, and tragedy’s next opportunity to ravage what’s left of us. My mother says the pain will fade and the good memories return. I suppose that’s true. Every person on this planet will endure this pain, until they are the cause of it for another. Someday I’ll die and shatter hearts, too. But that is not today. Today I am living. And I am a shadow.”
    It’s funny because your quotes are always the next episode I am on lol watched 5 episodes already unfortunately that means I am halfway through

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I had one 7000 and it just didn't breath right and it came apart at the tip while I was smoking it.
    That is sooo disappointing when that happens. A friend that owns a cigar shop out of state says those are his personal go to, the most popular stick in his shop, and he very rarely has a bad one. I have never had a bad one and probably smoke one a week and I am not a genteel smoker. LOL

I liked the Illusion MJ12 but quit because of consistent bad sticks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @BigRed this one is another to try for any of you madero lovers. Having one with a coffee porter.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pro tip on lighters. Buy what the shop has as courtesy lighters in their smoking areas. The owners usually don’t put out ones they have trouble with in my experience.

I also stopped letting the wife buy me nice cutters as gifts because they get dull so quickly a good disposable is better for me…

Top Bottom