• ...and so much more!
  • random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    I went to Linden years ago with a friend that was a member there. I remember it being a fairly decent range and he said the membership was cheap. I live on 35 acres out in the country, so I don't worry about ranges much anymore. It is a good option for anyone that lives even remotely close to Linden, though.

mikem1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Deer creek shooting range is a nice place but don’t have the tactical option. I would like to have a place close to indy and looks like a lot of people think so too.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Deer creek shooting range is a nice place but don’t have the tactical option. I would like to have a place close to indy and looks like a lot of people think so too.

:wavey: I'm one of those who thinks so too. I've been in the Indy area going on a year and a half now, and it still frustrates me that the closest place to shoot at 200+ yards is Bass and Bucks. Being a public place, you also run into inevitable idiot(s) who have a knack for putting holes in your own target. Not to mention it's at least an hour and 15 minutes' drive each way.

Just wish there were a few private clubs around here that offered more than skeet & trap and the occasional 100-yard range.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Bit of a drive, but www.BassAndBucks.com in Wabash lets us shoot full auto, even when we bring a dozen, muzzle loading cannon, .50 BMG, flamethrowers, copious tannerite (but not on the backboard), anything you want to shoot at as long as you clean up afterward, and you can drive your cars (if they are off road capable) down to check the 750 yard targets. Ranges from 25 to 750 yards, a shotgun area, regular shooting matches, indoor archery range, hunting range with guides for hire.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I want to find somewhere that has land that I can practice rifle drills and pistol drills. Meaning multiple directions I can shoot, shooting on the move, drawing pistol from holster, rapid fire, and ideally a range at least 150 yards long to fine tune my zeros. If anyone knows of somewhere I can train like this please let me know thanks
    Camp Atturbarry is a great place. It’s cheap and they have lanes for all distances of shooting. I go there with the family all the time

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I want to find somewhere that has land that I can practice rifle drills and pistol drills. Meaning multiple directions I can shoot, shooting on the move, drawing pistol from holster, rapid fire, and ideally a range at least 150 yards long to fine tune my zeros. If anyone knows of somewhere I can train like this please let me know thanks
    Camp Atturberry Is the best place for everything you described

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    Camp Atturberry Is the best place for everything you described
    Uh, No it is not. You are obviously not familiar with the range nor the rules at Atterbury. They do not allow any holstered firearms on the range. The maximum distance is 100 yds. They do not allow rapid fire. So, there's that.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Anyone been to the "100 yard outdoor range in Noblesville " I keep hearing advertised on the radio? I think it was Bare Arms but not sure what store it was affiliated with.
    I know I tried to find the address on the internet through GPS and couldn't recognize the range in the area the GPS sent me. Haven't actually talked to anyone there about it, though.

Top Bottom