• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I know at the beginning of the pandemic, I kindly alleviated the West Lafayette Meijer sporting goods section of any and all 00 buckshot & 30/30 gathering dust.
    Anything over in “La La Land” doesn’t surprise me anymore....
    And the good subjects of WLAF appreciate your public-mindedness in removing these death-seeds from their midst. :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I disagreed with the weapons part, but the mayor had it right. It's ugly in the hospitals there.
    Hello and welcome to INGO. Click the link below and introduce yourself to the group, good bunch here.

(Back to the topic) Are the signs gone? Was that the result of Kirk Freeman's Salad Summit?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Hello and welcome to INGO. Click the link below and introduce yourself to the group, good bunch here.

(Back to the topic) Are the signs gone? Was that the result of Kirk Freeman's Salad Summit?

As of Sunday, still in place and offending the law.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Geez, remember the speed of government. Get comfy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1. WL City Attorney e-mailed me this AM. SIgns being redone.

2. Paragraph 8 may be deleted (as I want) or language may be changed.

3. I am billing rhino for all of this.

4. He shall compensate me in Cunningham Group scrip so I may go to Bru Burger more . . . without him.
    By .gov standards that is crazy fast. Granted they have not actually done anything but send an email…

If your billing of the purple pachyderm gets him back in these parts I’ll spring for your burn your face off burger.

although that burger was the worst case of false advertising since chunky monkey ice cream.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Constitutional examination of #8 (regarding carrying a firearm) notwithstanding, that old concept, "Common sense" would seem to dictate the understanding of #4, 6, 7, but today in clown world, all of that is widely open to interpretation, and disagreements between management and patronage are regularly and with great fanfare proclaimed as racism, sexism, homophobia, and whatever else is the oppression du jour. So I have a difficult time grasping any technical, logical or (dare say) legal foothold that any enforcement has in those cases - here in clown world, I mean.

E.g., as a child I understood that #6 referred to making a ruckus of any kind. Keep it cool, don't draw attention to yourself unnecessarily, don't make things uncomfortable for others who like things to move smoothly in what is considered "society." Does that apply to folks making a scene proclaiming how "black lives matter" or "fight fascism" or some such? That stuff gets a pass, right?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    1. WL City Attorney e-mailed me this AM. SIgns being redone.

2. Paragraph 8 may be deleted (as I want) or language may be changed.

3. I am billing rhino for all of this.

4. He shall compensate me in Cunningham Group scrip so I may go to Bru Burger more . . . without him.

Well done and thank you!

Top Bottom