Went to see the S&W wizard AKA BOSS HOSS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    My 53 yr old S&W Mod 17 needed a wellness visit, I knew from reading on INGO that BOSS HOSS was the person to do this. Luckily for me he agreed to take a look, yesterday was my appointment. After just a few moments he identified an issue it had left the factory with many years ago that the previous owner had tolerated but was time to correct. After taking it apart and correcting the cylinder to barrel gap and polishing this and honing that it is smoother than before. Can't wait till I can get to the range.

What a talentated nice man!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I too had made a trip to see BossHoss. Picked up my little 3” model 60. Trigger is now smooth and crisp, fiber optic front sight, and the Hillary hole is now gone. He also found my 6.5” 629 had “something” going on internally on his initial check. S&W let it out the door with a short sear that needed replaced. With a new sear and some “internal polishing”, the trigger is night and day better.
    Paul knows S&W wheel guns and how to improve a great design. I can’t recommend his talents enough.

Top Bottom