• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunkeeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Lebanon
    I was extremely let down by this show. Went there with a list of things to buy and all I walked out with was chocolate for the wife. If I wanted an antique gun, reman ammo, a holster or anything else overpriced from what I can buy online, this was the time to go. However, the lady selling the holsters with the low cut shirt and boobs pushed up made the trip worth it! :popcorn:

You really couldn't miss the double barrels starring at you! :):

Mrmeseeks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 19, 2017
    Bloomington
    it was for once a good show for me, sold what I brought and or traded. I left with a good price on a Glock G40 gen4 MOS, and a G21 gen4 with the grey frame. I also left with cash in my pocket. :)

Larry!!!

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 24, 2018
    Central IN
    The reason I go is to check out things I am thinking about buying on line. It’s also kind of a day out with the boysthing. Most prices at the show arehigher than you can get elsewhere. Occasionally you can find something.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The reason I go is to check out things I am thinking about buying on line. It’s also kind of a day out with the boysthing. Most prices at the show arehigher than you can get elsewhere. Occasionally you can find something.
    Hello Larry!!! and welcome to INGO. Go to the link below and tell us a little about yourself, such as Central = 317 or Central Barren. Good bunch of folks here on INGO, kind of like family you rarely meet in person.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions-greetings/

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Getting tables next show (November 2018). There shall be a great cleansing of gun safes of Stately Freeman Manor. Decades of accumulated nonsense and evolutionary dead ends to be liquidated.

INGO "milsurpers" stand ready.:D

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Getting tables next show (November 2018). There shall be a great cleansing of gun safes of Stately Freeman Manor. Decades of accumulated nonsense and evolutionary dead ends to be liquidated.

That's not a bad idea. How much does a table cost anyway?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. $100

Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Welcome aboard Kirk! I'll post your booth location in proximity to INGO, Revolver Tactical (got it right that time Brad!) and South Bend Chocolate.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cryptic?

Oklahoma=where the Indy1500 flagpole is and thus where I sent the money for the tables.

Incommunicado at Atterbury=I will not be around on-line on INGO next week as I will be at Atterbury.

Oklahoma was throwing me off. Thank you for the clarification. Incommunicado I understood, particularly with the Atterbury reference (range, loud guns, hearing protection, etc.) I didn't realize there was a 24/7 total Comm blackout ;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oklahoma was throwing me off. Thank you for the clarification. Incommunicado I understood, particularly with the Atterbury reference (range, loud guns, hearing protection, etc.) I didn't realize there was a 24/7 total Comm blackout ;)

Range time? For my gig? Well, ok, twist my arm. I'll do it if I can!

I am there for training, but I certainly hope I get range time.

Love to have the freedom to go to range (well, I think we do simulators and then range), however I just do what the XO and CO tell me to do.

Top Bottom