• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    I thought the prices on most firearms were high, and on vintage firearms SKY HIGH! I saw a Mossberg M44US with US Property markings on the barrel only in 60% condition for $895.00!! I'm going to have to re-appraise my collection. Hell...I'm rich. Saw a 144 LSB for $600.00 in 80% condition, and various others for a poop ton more than I was willing to, or have in the past, pay. Was it just me or did anyone else notice this? There were a lot of knives, plenty of OTF variants, and more t-shirts than I remember being there before. But DAMN those vintage prices.....

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I went with my Son in law Saturday after 2pm, parking was $15.00, WHAT!!!!! Ticket window, $15.00 cash only, WHAT!!! Who uses cash anymore? I haven't been in years, won't be going back.
    But, no crowding, walked right in.
    Was looking for Mossberg shotguns, only ones I saw were 3 Maverick 88's and 1, 12ga Shockwave.
    I guess I'll have to order one from BGF.
    YEAH, good luck.

Last edited:

Alpha06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2021
    Central IL
    Been at least 10 years since the last time I went. Usually took about a hour and half for the drive. Was always a line.

Guess I haven't missed much.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The 1500 show has become a pain in the a$$. $15 for parking? Seriously? Cash only admission? Really? I'm sure the taxing authorities are right on that auditing? And the firearms prices by the same old dealers with the same old high ridiculous prices? I really do think these old f$rts just love packing and unpacking the same old guns over and over again. I've vented enough but I strongly believe a lot of members here would agree.

Top Bottom