Traplantis

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wish them the best for recovery.

and yep, now we got to hear the anti-gun crowd on the news for the 3 days.

Yup this will probably lead for a push for gun control. She has a D+ rating from the NRA and a D- from the GOA. The only way this will not lead to calls for greater gun controls is if she was murdered by some sort of protester who is from some ethnic or social cause that can overshadow the gun issue. I'm not counting on that.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Yup this will probably lead for a push for gun control. She has a D+ rating from the NRA and a D- from the GOA. The only way this will not lead to calls for greater gun controls is if she was murdered by some sort of protester who is from some ethnic or social cause that can overshadow the gun issue. I'm not counting on that.

dont help that tea partiers wore guns to obama rallies...

chris matthews is going to go nuts with this...

this make us look like a third world country...

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Well, it's sad and I pray for their families but if all we REALLY see out of it is a bunch of belly aching on the news, then it's a fair trade since she was at least a Dem. I'm not aware of her voting record or whether she was a dem in favor of repealing barry-care but it would be interesting to know. Maybe now they can get the Republican they voted for in her place. Maybe now the power grabbing control freaks that people hate will leave the public events to those the people DON'T hate.

Now, let the psycho-analyzing and flaming begin!

Last edited:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Machete, why the attempt to link the "tea party" to this incident?

Is that what the folks on CNN are speculating?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. Prayers to the family.
    2. Hope the shooter faces the full force of the law.
    3. I hope the facts of the case do not support temporary insanity on either side.
    4. I doubt much traction will apply overall in the Congress, but there may be specific changes to firearms at political rallies.
    5. We don't know anything yet, so best move is to hold steady, get ready, but do not start shooting at shadows.

And, again, prayers to the victims and their families.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Well, it's sad and I pray for their families but if all we REALLY see out of it is a bunch of belly aching on the news, then it's a fair trade since she was at least a Dem. I'm not aware of her voting record or whether she was a dem in favor of repealing barry-care but it would be interesting to know. Maybe now they can get the Republican they voted for in her place.

What a moronic view; since she's a Democrat, it's fine to kill her. Are you out of your mind? So in your view, violent crime is OK as long as the victims are people you don't agree with?

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    Well, it's sad and I pray for their families but if all we REALLY see out of it is a bunch of belly aching on the news, then it's a fair trade since she was at least a Dem.

first neg rep ever as soon as i can give more rep...

you say thats not what you meant...what did you mean??? i dont want to give neg rep,,,but people cant see gun owners happy when dems get killed...

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    What a moronic view; since she's a Democrat, it's fine to kill her. Are you out of your mind? So in your view, violent crime is OK as long as the victims are people you don't agree with?
    That's not what I said. I chose my words carefully to fit my feelings and opinion and don't appreciate you or anyone else assuming I'm too stupid to know what I mean. I did NOT say it was okay to kill ANYONE and I don't believe it is.

Top Bottom