Waves goodbye to the petro dollar. It looks like Saudi Arabia will join the BRICS agreement(already has a military alliance with Russia).

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Across the Persian Gulf, Saudi Arabia has also reportedly considered applying for BRICS membership, as revealed by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov during his visit to the kingdom in late May. The announcement followed Saudi Arabia joining Argentina, Egypt, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Senegal, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates at China's invitation for a "BRICS+" discussion, after which Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin announced members had "reached consensus on the BRICS expansion process."

“China’s invitation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to join the ‘BRICS’ confirms that the Kingdom has a major role in building the new world and became an important and essential player in global trade and economics,” Mohammed al-Hamed, president of the Saudi Elite group in Riyadh, told Newsweek. “Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 is moving forward at a confident and global pace in all fields and sectors.”

“This accession, if Saudi joins it, will balance the world economic system, especially since the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest exporter of oil in the world, and it’s in the G20,” Hamed said. “If it happens, this will support any economic movement and development in the world trade and economy, and record remarkable progress in social and economic aspects as Saudi Arabia should have partnerships with every country in the world.”

Side note. Germany just ran their first trade deficit since 1991. Maybe Siemens IIRC should not have pulled the pumps and moved them to Canada,it reduced Russia's pump capacity by around 1/3(to Germany). It really is as if the west is 100% very deliberately trying to destroy themselves(they really can not be this stupid can they?). WIth Germany no longer supporting the EU(it has become a net drain as of May 2022),what will?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The US government has overplayed it's hand with the way they have recklessly abused the Petro dollar backed currency system to dominate the globe. It's only natural that other countries effected by it would eventually take steps toward other currency options and form a coalition in order to counter our heavy hand and reduce our global economic influence over them.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    When the petro dollar goes, the house of cards goes.
    No worries.
    Climate change is the biggest threat to America. obiden said so.
    It really is the biggest threat. Not the climate changing though,the idea we caused it is(or that we can do anything about it).

I am a fan of not destroying our environment and poisoning our water. I stop well short of dumb ideas that make things much worse though(electric cars are a great example,we just are not there yet). Carbon,yea it is not a pollution.

I read as much as I can. I have been reading IPCC reports since the switch(from global cooling to global warming....and now climate change). It was about 20 years before they allowed for any solar impacts on climate,and still to this day only count solar radiance and do not include any data on solar electrons,solar wind,or any movement(solar max/min,solar cycles,galactic cycles) or even the decrease in our own magnetosphere. We move up and down in our arm of the Milky way in a cycle as well as we complete an orbit(best estimate is our solar system has completed 20 orbits around our galactic core since it came into existence). None of this is even considered.No,in their arrogance "humans" caused carbon dioxide levels to rise(mind you still historically low for our planet).

It is not science,it is propaganda. To understand that all you need to do is look at things like JP Morgan Chase earning carbon credits for selling cheap sheet metal stoves in Africa(still making over 100 million a year,for over 10 years running now doing that). While it is illegal for anyone but approved corporations to earn a single carbon credit. It is a scam. The whole fking thing.

/rant off.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    When Libya,Venezuela, Iraq,and Iran attempted it in the past,things did not work out so well.Just about a month back,I thought a Saudi refinery just "happened" to explode.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I predict something " STRANGE " happens in Saudi Arabia to give them a warning to never think about going down that path.
    It has not worked out so well for others that tried,but Saudi Arabia has much larger and nuclear capable "friends". The most closely held being India,which gets most their oil imports from Saudi Arabia.
    China of course.
    The relatively new one though is Russia.
    www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/08/24/russia-saudi-arabia-sign-military-pact-amid-chaotic-us-withdrawal-afghanistan/

Now that Saudi Arabia is importing oil from Russia they have even more reason to ditch the dollar. They already accept Rumbi(India)and Rubles as payment,and to a lessor degree accept Yuan.

Something "strange" may happen,but they are much closer to other countries than any of the previous ones were,and it would mean a much wider conflict than say setting Lybia on the path of a nonstop civil war(which it is still in). Unless all royal lines are wiped,Saudi Arabia will do what it thinks benefits them the most. Likely that is ditching the US dollar all together.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Biden is gonna go down in history as the president who ended the dollar as the global reserve currency. The worst president ever, for all of history to come.

So which $3 trillion in annual entitlements do we cut first?
    If I had to guess based on past actions none. They would likely do the opposite and print. They can add another country to the list to blame for inflation. Republicans and Democrats politicians seem to both follow that train of thought.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Biden is gonna go down in history as the president who ended the dollar as the global reserve currency. The worst president ever, for all of history to come.
    Nuh uh, he's already said that this is all just a part of the transition to a wonderful new world. Just wait and see, it's gonna be magnificent.

There is no death painful enough for any citizens of this country who has willingly participated in the destruction of what once was a great nation. I hope they suffer the worst death possible and I hope it drags on for months.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom