Waukesha Holiday Parade evacuated following emergency event involving gunshots, speeding vehicle

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    HRM. I use them to make a tropical vibe in my back yard and keep away mosquitos.

Wait a min, are mosquitos a bad word I'm not familiar with? :runaway:

You're thinking of roaches.

20AP.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Of course the media considers it "white supremacy" to simply advocate for yourself if you are white.

Now tell me again how he was just running from the cops in a panic. Mother****** drove over people for like five blocks.

Why don't we see this on CNN? Can reporters not compare videos to Google Earth?
    Either not smart enough or not honest enough. you choose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There’s a narrative to be maintained.
    Even though cops said they were NOT chasing him. He ran from the scene before they arrived. I assume its probably close enough in the timeline that they were still getting her statement and figuring out who he was and what he was driving about the time he busted into the parade route. Or they had just put out a BOLO and not had a chance to spot him yet.

Or more speculation, since cops are usually doing traffic control at these things, he saw a cop and panicked, assuming they knew he was wanted. (yet they were probably like the cops KR tried to surrender to... no clue he was wanted)

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that NO ONE has been able to come up with the obvious solution to solve this problem and prevent it from ever happening again.

Ban red SUVs and Holiday Parades!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I've never heard of loomered. I ran across this article searching for more information on this attack. If you all have heard of loomered are they a good reporting group?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I've never heard of loomered. I ran across this article searching for more information on this attack. If you all have heard of loomered are they a good reporting group?
    Appears to be Laura Loomer.

Edit: Not that Laura Loomer.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The PC has been posted to Twitter. He was allegedly zig-zagging through the crowd as he hit people.
    I saw something about that too, but don't remember where now. Evil bastard. Wish he'd have taken out all the people that have been posting all about the "Karma" BS instead of a bunch of innocent people. The people criticizing the KR verdict and defending this SOB are just ****ing evil.

Top Bottom