• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    The Trump inditement came either the day before or after the news broke of the $1,000,000 china payoff to the Bidens. Haven’t heard a whisper of that since.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    The Trump inditement came either the day before or after the news broke of the $1,000,000 china payoff to the Bidens. Haven’t heard a whisper of that since.
    I always suspected it I missed it again if they found proof they kept that stuff off the news.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm on your side, friend. DT is so unlikable the average person would rather have JB.
    Yep :rolleyes:

MagaDef copy.png

But, but, he's uncouth and abrasive and just as sinful as every other politician - we MUST go with someone else, someone unproven and unknown

Forgetting that you often get the government you deserve, not the one you (think) you want

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Yep :rolleyes:

View attachment 267305

But, but, he's uncouth and abrasive and just as sinful as every other politician - we MUST go with someone else, someone unproven and unknown

Forgetting that you often get the government you deserve, not the one you (think) you want
    Key phrase in my post is "Average Person." No one is undecided on Trump; either love him or hate him. Dems think they'd still win if they ran back the 2020 election - and polls say they aren't wrong.

Top Bottom