• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I saw the latest episode of American Guns tonight and the owner of the shop was trying to sell a Springfield 1911 for $3k! He ended up giving the guy a "deal" for $1,500... I know that they do some engraving and customizing, but still...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    paige-wyatt.jpg

rtsiz6zqx82eresx.jpg

paige-wyatt-hgs-1.jpg

I'm sorry, what were you talking about again?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    There is more than one thread on INGO about American Guns and the ludicrous pricing.

Matt52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    The one that got me the most was the 18,000 dollar price tag for the winchester 73. The only gun and I mean only gun that I would consider paying that much for would be a hand built double rifle from a reputable english gunmaker.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    paige-wyatt.jpg

rtsiz6zqx82eresx.jpg

paige-wyatt-hgs-1.jpg

I'm sorry, what were you talking about again?

I mean duh, that girl is smoking hot, but to me, it seems like her dad is using his daughter to sell guns. Whatever, but most dad's wouldn't want their daughter showing her body off to the country...she's still a traffic stopper though, dont get me wrong.

That being said; it still gets me the price he charges for a lot of his guns. Maybe they are worth more in Colorado. . .

piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    watching people pay crazy prices for guns and that girl are the only two reasons i tune into the show from time to time.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I mean duh, that girl is smoking hot, but to me, it seems like her dad is using his daughter to sell guns. Whatever, but most dad's wouldn't want their daughter showing her body off to the country...she's still a traffic stopper though, dont get me wrong.

That being said; it still gets me the price he charges for a lot of his guns. Maybe they are worth more in Colorado. . .

Best bust that money can buy.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Let the horse die already. It's reality TV, what do you expect? You do know it's all scripted right?

This is a gun forum. Its a reality TV show based on guns. If we dont talk about the show what else are we going to talk about, Bald Guys? :D

Top Bottom