• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Hey guys. I accidentally used the wrong listing template for this weekends steel challenge match. It was showing up as a USPSA match.

Apologies for that mistake. It has been corrected and sign-ups are open (it still shows USPSA in the link but when you get there it is corrected)

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    Hey guys. I accidentally used the wrong listing template for this weekends steel challenge match. It was showing up as a USPSA match.

Apologies for that mistake. It has been corrected and sign-ups are open (it still shows USPSA in the link but when you get there it is corrected)

just looked at it, the signup is still showing a USPSA match. i was gonna come out and shoot with ya'll tomorrow

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    just looked at it, the signup is still showing a USPSA match. i was gonna come out and shoot with ya'll tomorrow
    It just didn't change which divisions are available to sign up for. Unfortunately I can't change that without deleting the match so all the guys shooting rimfire I'll have to sign up during registration

Of course you can still head out there. We don't require online sign up so you're all good.

Hope to see you out there 1

Top Bottom