Want some "inside info" on how Congress and State Government works watch this interview, Justin Amash joins Michael Malice.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    American lawyer, politician, and former U.S. representative for Michigan's 3rd congressional district, Justin Amash joins Michael this week for a series of rapidfire Red Pill questions, as well as a discussion on what made Justin decide to leave Congress, the point of founding the House Freedom caucus, the overreach and ignorance of pandemic lockdowns imposed by the government, parting ways with Thomas Massie on the impeachment of President Trump, Justin's reaction to the debate between Tulsi Gabbard and Kamala Harris, and so much more!

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    That discussion regarding how Congress actually functions, is the best reason I have heard for term limits!
    Agree J, was never a huge Amash fan but I think my impression of him was wrong. We need somebody with similar conviction and balls for 2024...if we make it till then.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    I thought this post might catch a little more traction in here. The more that Trump is being revealed, the less I am impressed. :(

Top Bottom