• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Man what are you smoking. Not one LEO making you bend to their will.

Lets do this.....ease up and look around. I read all of your posts. No issues with most except this thread because you are way the heck out in left field here.

I see what the reality's are here.
    Now you made me go back to page one and see what this thread is really about.

I regret that decision.

I think cops should be even more bastards, because I love watching sovereign citizens get their car windows busted. :):
    Every, "I'm not driving, I'm traveling" interaction should involve a taser to the SovCit's junk drawer.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Aww, that's a shame.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Aww, that's a shame.

I'm not a fan of doxxing, but that woman needs friends/coworkers/acquaintances to tell her she's a racist.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Aww, that's a shame.

Oops, looks like the knife cuts both directions!

So sad.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    N8lAzGW.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Any chance it too high. This goes back to my original point. One doesn’t have to be breaking the law or be a criminal to end up in a horrible situation.

Ya this is one of the big problems I have with a no knock warrant or even late night service of a regular warrant. My security system is gonna let me know well in advance that someone is outside my home, that’s pretty common now. It’s dirt cheap to have video monitoring, motion floodlights and the works now. Heck I can set it up so lights in my house comes on if sensors go off in the middle of the night, it takes like 10 minutes to set that up thanks to all this smart home stuff.

Everyone has a ring, or some other kind of camera that dings your phone when it picks up motion in certain zone during certain hours if you set it up like that.

Now if you get one of those notifications at 11pm-4am and hear a pounding at your door what are you gonna do? Are you or anyone else here gonna tell me with a straight face that your gonna put your hands on top of your head and get on your knees?
    No one announced themselves, or maybe you heard some muffled shouts from your front door 30 feet away but the dogs going nuts so you don’t know what they said, 20 seconds after you get the notification the door flies in. Tells me that things aren’t about to go sideways for all parties involved.......

that FBI incident in Florida was a pretty good example of why a late night warrant serving can go south quick in 2021. Why hit the guys house at 2-4am? He has a job right? Does he leave his house for that job every day? My guess is they had no clue since they didn’t even realize he had a security system.Poor intel leads to ops going south. My prayers for those FBI agents and their families but that didn’t have to go down that way.

I cannot find the article I read quite some time ago that said brailsford left the country. That may well have been wrong info and mixed up with the partner like you said.

Danial Shavers widow is getting pretty active now to “seek justice” since the prosecution allegedly dropped manslaughter charges and stuck with only murder in a bid to get a not guilty verdict. Apparently Danial Shaver assaulted a law enforcement officer and that was used as justification for a search warrant obtained after the initial search. Little weird IMO
    watch the video https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVttQht/
    If you have police, there will always be a chance. If you are a criminal/breaking the law that chance goes way up.

IMO no knock/knock and announce are overused. But they are valid in some situations and I wouldn't want them banned entirely.

The Florida scumbag? They didn't hit his house at 2-4 am, it was 6 am. And no idea if he left his house everyday. But serving a warrant outside someones house isn't necessarily safe either. Look at the FBI Miami incident, although that wasn't serving a warrant.

For Shaver, best I can find is that the jury cleared the shooter of both the manslaughter and murder charges. And yes that does seem a little weird, but I would like to see the whole document before I comment more. Also doesn't it seem a bit weird that it happened on 1/18/2016 but the only date that I can see on that document she is holding is 2/8/2016 almost 3 weeks later.

ETA. Okay from a bit more checking, his wife is full of crap in that video. She states that Shaver was charged, he wasn't. She also states that the charge was the reason for the search warrant. Again BS. What she is showing is the incident report/investigation into the shooting. Which was turned over to the DA for charges against Brailsford.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Aww, that's a shame.

I watched this a couple times the other day and I have to say that it made me laugh quite a bit.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Did a little bit of quick research and this is for a "transformation zone" to improve schools that have been in the lowest category for 3 consecutive years. A transformation plan must be submitted to the State Board of Education for approval...

Want to bet barring safety patrols by cops wasn't in the approved plan?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some of the comments on that video :facepalm:

I feel like I'm in an alternate dimension.
    I heard on the radio or TV the other day that only 7% of Americans even have a twitter account, yet we treat tweets as if they are an actual cross-section of American thinking. :scratch:

I wish I could find a reference to it.

I can only guess that YouTube has a similar breakdown. That's not to mention that a lot of us wouldn't dare get into a squabble on one of the woke dominated platforms, because it's just not wise in today's world of doxing and such.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I heard on the radio or TV the other day that only 7% of Americans even have a twitter account, yet we treat tweets as if they are an actual cross-section of American thinking. :scratch:

I wish I could find a reference to it.

I can only guess that YouTube has a similar breakdown. That's not to mention that a lot of us wouldn't dare get into a squabble on one of the woke dominated platforms, because it's just not wise in today's world of doxing and such.
    I would imagine the percentage that are BLM are reported as small as well also, but you can see what's hanging on the wall in that school.

The small percentage seems to be effing up a lot of things for the rest of us then.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would imagine the percentage that are BLM are reported as small as well also, but you can see what's hanging on the wall in that school.

The small percentage seems to be effing up a lot of things for the rest of us then.
    And the percentage that actually buy in the communist agenda of the BLM organization is even smaller.

A lot of people who "black lives matter" have no clue what other crappy agenda is being pushed with it.

Top Bottom