• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Two big signs on the glass case. And the managers said it was 2 boxes regardless of caliber. I ended up getting 2 boxes of rem 223 for 9.45 each as they wouldn't sell me any 9mm, even though I told them it was for use in a rifle.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    my pm to shift 74......

first and formost.... name calling does not accomplish anything.... your point would have been way better suited if you would have just informed me that you didnt appreciate my responce to not appreciating your post, but calling me a prick? really? you know nothing about me except that i left negative feedback because you left a post that i didnt like... thats what feedback is for, to let someone know if they are contributing or not.... now yes it turns out that your post was informative to other people on here so i apologize for the neg feedback and will be leaving you some positive to make up for it shortly... however please try to keep this site professional and calling someone a prick isnt exactly what this site is about.

shift74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Indianapolis/Wanamaker
    Your right name calling is pretty useless. You see so many keyboard commandos and know it alls on these forums it get frustrating at times. How else could I judge someone that leaves negative rep for a thread that people have been leaving to try and help other members out on this board since I joined. There are numerous threads on this board that I believe are pointless but I dont negative rep people for it. Kind of like the pointless ammo threads you linked for me. I will delete my comment and leave positive rep back for you also and call it done.

David
    My reply pm to IndyGunworks...

my pm to shift 74......

first and formost.... name calling does not accomplish anything.... your point would have been way better suited if you would have just informed me that you didnt appreciate my responce to not appreciating your post, but calling me a prick? really? you know nothing about me except that i left negative feedback because you left a post that i didnt like... thats what feedback is for, to let someone know if they are contributing or not.... now yes it turns out that your post was informative to other people on here so i apologize for the neg feedback and will be leaving you some positive to make up for it shortly... however please try to keep this site professional and calling someone a prick isnt exactly what this site is about.

Top Bottom