• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    You can't just drop that and not provide a recap. :)

I don’t understand this standing around filming crap. Why are grown men standing there filming instead of breaking it up.

Within the last 6 months two 50ish old women started jawing at each other in the checkout line at a cvs and I told them both to stop. Every time they started trying to get the last word in after a few seconds of peace I just said “it’s over, stop” in a firm voice. Pulling out my phone never crossed my mind. Not a single employee at Walgreens said anything to the women screaming at each other, just stood there in a daze trying to pretend nothing was happening.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I don’t understand this standing around filming crap. Why are grown men standing there filming instead of breaking it up.

Within the last 6 months two 50ish old women started jawing at each other in the checkout line at a cvs and I told them both to stop. Every time they started trying to get the last word in after a few seconds of peace I just said “it’s over, stop” in a firm voice. Pulling out my phone never crossed my mind. Not a single employee at Walgreens said anything to the women screaming at each other, just stood there in a daze trying to pretend nothing was happening.
    Liability. Everyone is sue happy.
    Touch them and get sued for assault.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Put your hands on one of the women in an attempt to break it up, and guess what...now you are the enemy.

No thanks. Not my problem. I've got enough stuff to worry about in my life without adding the unnecessary drama that would result from joining Beech Grove Summer Theater's rendition of Dance of the Trailer Park Fairies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Put your hands on one of the women in an attempt to break it up, and guess what...now you are the enemy.

No thanks. Not my problem. I've got enough stuff to worry about in my life without adding the unnecessary drama that would result from joining Beech Grove Summer Theater's rendition of Dance of the Trailer Park Fairies.
    So if a man was on top of a woman throwing hands in a Walmart aisle you’d look away as well?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So if a man was on top of a woman throwing hands in a Walmart aisle you’d look away as well?
    Yep.

I guess you've never arrested a domestic abuser who just beat the **** out of his wife, only to have her attack you as you led him away in handcuffs.

I'm done with that. Not my problem.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    That's a lot different than 2 women screaming at each other. Let me ask you this. Would you go hands on if it were two men beating on each other?
    I have, not recently but multiple times when I was going to bars in my younger years. I didn’t do it by myself. Friends and others jumped in to pull guys apart. I’m not Bruce Lee.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    What if the woman had just tried to abduct the man's 4 year old daughter?
    What if the woman is Jane Fonda, who deserves it?
    What if the man had two wheels, would he be a bicycle?

What if?
    What if?
    What if?

In this clown world we find ourselves in, I find that the most reasonable course of action is to be the gray man.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I have, not recently but multiple times when I was going to bars in my younger years. I didn’t do it by myself. Friends and others jumped in to pull guys apart. I’m not Bruce Lee.
    Well, to be fair, it was much different 30 years ago, and even as recently as 5 years ago.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    What if the woman had just tried to abduct the man's 4 year old daughter?
    What if the woman is Jane Fonda, who deserves it?
    What if the man had two wheels, would he be a bicycle?

What if?
    What if?
    What if?

In this clown world we find ourselves in, I find that the most reasonable course of action is to be the gray man.
    Best to be the Gray Man until it’s time not to be.

bullcrap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2023
    Paoli
    Dear Walmart,

I see you have a new option to email my receipt INSTEAD of printing it.
    If you are going to give customers the option to not print a receipt, you need to stop harassing customers as they exit demanding to see a receipt that they legit may not have, BECAUSE YOU GAVE THEM THE OPTION NOT TO PRINT. :xmad:

As I left a store yesterday, a poor woman was being accosted by a greeter that insisted on seeing the receipt for what looked to me like a boxed cake (so not a high dollar item), but she couldn't produce a receipt because she chose the email option, and her email wouldn't come up on her phone.

Either make us print receipts, or stop checking for receipts. You cant have it both ways.
    Just came across this. I refuse to use service check out. I will not show them a receipt, there accusing you of shoplifting. I tell them to get loss prevention and l will call my attorney.

Top Bottom