Waco, us, and continuing to live in the United States.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    First, let me specify that I mean continue to live in the United States as in being alive, not refraining from moving abroad.

At the time of the Waco raid, the purported reason was illegal weapons. None were ever recovered. Janet Reno's DOJ promptly shifted gears during the siege toward slinging unsubstantiated allegations of child abuse such as to get a slam dunk conviction in the court of public opinion.

Let me clarify. I am inclined to believe that these people were nutty as a bucket of cashews. I am not arguing that there were no improprieties with juveniles. I am simply addressing the fact that we established that extrajudicial execution by arson became acceptable so long as the target is painted as being far enough outside mainstream social norms as to "deserve" being eradicated.

Fast forward to the present. We now have prominent political figures calling for compiling lists, establishing reeducation camps, barring from positions of public trust, and outright eradication of people who are representative of a large portion of INGO.

Given the current proceedings in the court of public opinion--the prime mover in mob rule--where do we see the prevailing trends taking us?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Given the current proceedings in the court of public opinion--the prime mover in mob rule--where do we see the prevailing trends taking us?
    Anyone who disagrees with the lies of the left is being labeled an extremist terrorist, we're only headed one direction. What actually comes of the lunacy is entirely dependent upon those who hold elected and appointed positions between the ruling class and those of us with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First, let me specify that I mean continue to live in the United States as in being alive, not refraining from moving abroad.

At the time of the Waco raid, the purported reason was illegal weapons. None were ever recovered. Janet Reno's DOJ promptly shifted gears during the siege toward slinging unsubstantiated allegations of child abuse such as to get a slam dunk conviction in the court of public opinion.

Let me clarify. I am inclined to believe that these people were nutty as a bucket of cashews. I am not arguing that there were no improprieties with juveniles. I am simply addressing the fact that we established that extrajudicial execution by arson became acceptable so long as the target is painted as being far enough outside mainstream social norms as to "deserve" being eradicated.

Fast forward to the present. We now have prominent political figures calling for compiling lists, establishing reeducation camps, barring from positions of public trust, and outright eradication of people who are representative of a large portion of INGO.

Big cities become green zones, and they only move through the countryside in heavily armed caravans

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It is too bad that what actually happened (not the reason) during the American Civil War doesn't get taught in the schools. The actual bloodshed and suffering. The horrors of fighting in numbing, toe freezing cold. Maybe if people were awakened to the hell of war in your front yard might get people to realize that you don't poke an angry bear with a stick and expect a good outcome.

Of course this doesn't apply to south Chicago, central Indianapolis, parts of Detroit, New York City, etc...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It is too bad that what actually happened (not the reason) during the American Civil War doesn't get taught in the schools. The actual bloodshed and suffering. The horrors of fighting in numbing, toe freezing cold. Maybe if people were awakened to the hell of war in your front yard might get people to realize that you don't poke an angry bear with a stick and expect a good outcome.

Of course this doesn't apply to south Chicago, central Indianapolis, parts of Detroit, New York City, etc...
    "It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I really believe this is going to lead to that which we are prohibited from discussing here.

It really scares me what thoughts this crap is causing me to have and what I'm turning into.
    Yours won't be the only light bulb to come on, you're in good company. You'll either agree with them 100% or suffer their consequences. They will eliminate anyone holding middle ground.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Those that disagree are "terrorists".
    From the article. "DHS, in an alert issued Wednesday, said violent extremists opposed to the government and the presidential transition “could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,”though the department said it doesn’t have evidence of a specific plot."

Well, they do need a reason to keep that razor wire topped fence in place and all the National Guard troops in Washington. Makes you wonder what other crazy stuff they are going to pass in the next week or two that they feel the need for all that protection?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, they do need a reason to keep that razor wire topped fence in place and all the National Guard troops in Washington. Makes you wonder what other crazy stuff they are going to pass in the next week or two that they feel the need for all that protection?
    If they weren't attempting to shove lies down everyone's throat they wouldn't need any more protection than any previous POTUS. Seein's how we're apparently the most racist country on earth it's difficult to reconcile how Obama managed to spend 8 years in the ivory tower without a nationwide insurrection.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    From the article. "DHS, in an alert issued Wednesday, said violent extremists opposed to the government and the presidential transition “could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,”though the department said it doesn’t have evidence of a specific plot."

As a young man in the 90s I read of the half-assed attack on the World Trade Center orchestrated by the blind sheik. Before determining who was responsible, the media "determined" that it was the handiwork of white extremists, and declared it an event straight out of the pages of The Turner Diaries. I had never heard of the book so I secured a copy and read it. While I disagree with the book's endorsement of racism I see it retrospect frighteningly prophetic, particularly in terms of the behaviors and methods of corrupt government.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m honestly waiting for the CIA and other agencies to facilitate some kind of foreign money transfer or weapons from Iran or other “enemies” into groups in order to cement the terrorist narrative.

Top Bottom