• ...and so much more!
  • pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Why would she turn down any offers?
    What about selling the current inventory??
    Is she going to have an auction???
    I am not a 100% on anything but it sounds like she has no plans for the inventory, they are not sure what is going to happen with class 3 items that are waiting on stamps to return.

It is believed that a family member has convinced her that the business is worth more than it really is.

The staff found out Friday by a lawyer that the doors would be closed Saturday at the end of the day.

There are items still in lay-away that they are working with costumers on.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The shop I used to work at was closing with a few class 3 items still waiting on approval, the owner called the nfa branch, explained what was happening (closing the shop, retiring and moving to another state) and the person he talked too fast tracked all the waiting forms!

Another shop in the area that closed (abruptly) was able to transfer all their pending class 3 items to another local dealer.

Don’t know if either of those are “in play” with this shop, but it’s something

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Sorry to resurrect a somewhat older thread, but I was in Terre Haute the other day at Carson's Firearms (great guys, nice shop located just down the road from where Wabash Valley Armory used to be located). One of WVA's former employees is working at Carson's now and I overheard him tell another fella that the guy that owns the WVA building is a "gun guy" and plans to open a new gun store in the same location. No idea on timing, but for those of you in the area, something to keep an eye on.

Top Bottom